Question for those of you who are anti-Harbaugh | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for those of you who are anti-Harbaugh

Is it the front office didn't get along with or he didn't get along with them? It doesn't matter, maybe a little of both. Point being, he appears to be abrasive with everyone, which could send this organization in the opposite direction.

The opposite direction? We are currently stuck in the wrong direction. What other direction is there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, we're the Miami Dolphins. Harbaugh will be available, and somehow, some way, he'll wind up coaching the Raiders or the Jets....and not the Dolphins. And the Dolphins will end up their 4th choice.

Have you ever worked at a place where you didn't get along or mesh with the other employees? If so, did you stay there? I have and it was miserable. Mi left the first chance I could. Unfortunately, and sadly, SF has much higher standards than we do, and not winning a super bowl in 4 years in a deal breaker for them. We are just happy to make the playoffs every 4 years, except we haven't even done that. He's the guy.
So, based on your scenario, Harbaugh is unhappy and unwilling to adjust to his employers (owner/gm) when he is so close (playoffs 3 out of 4 seasons) to what every coach aspires to reach. If he is unwilling to adjust there, why would Miami be any different?

Sadly, we're the Miami Dolphins. Harbaugh will be available, and somehow, some way, he'll wind up coaching the Raiders or the Jets....and not the Dolphins. And the Dolphins will end up their 4th choice.

Maybe, but we do have a little edge with our owner and his relationship with Harbaugh. That is an advantage that I hope we can take advantage of. If we lose him fine, because I think the franchise is in a MUCH better state than 3 years ago. We might even get Gruden's attention this time.

Good question. Harbaugh has a rep of being a "QB whisperer." I think he would want that control, but if Lazor turns out to be the best candidate then he will stay. It's obvious, except for some idiots on THIS board, that RT is really improved and Lazor has to get some of the credit for that. Just think what he could do with an offensive line and some weapons. I just hope Harbaugh doesn't want to bring that pu$$y Jonathan Martin with him. That would be a deal breaker for me! Lol

QB whisperer? What happen with Kaepernick?

This talk that Harbaugh is hard to get along with is overstated. Jim is a highly competitive guy that gets results. Those saying they don't want him will be all over his jock if the Dolphins hire him. The chances are increasing that the Dolphins are a player in the Harbaugh sweepstakes. I think it will come down to either Michigan or Miami, both of whom will do what they have to to hire him.

This talk that Harbaugh is hard to get along with is overstated. Jim is a highly competitive guy that gets results. Those saying they don't want him will be all over his jock if the Dolphins hire him. The chances are increasing that the Dolphins are a player in the Harbaugh sweepstakes. I think it will come down to either Michigan or Miami, both of whom will do what they have to to hire him.

Mad Dog, you're missed in the chat, my friend.

Harbaugh has been to 3 NFC title games and a Superbowl, yet the players, management, and owners all hate him. Harbaugh is the cancer for that team. Not sure i would want him here. Now, I would take Rex as our DC and Gus Malzahn as the new HC with Lazor still the OC. I could get on board with that line up.

There is a good reason why the San Francisco owner and GM are eager to get rid of Harbaugh. He is allegedly a prick and difficult to deal with and they have had enough. While he is a successful coach he comes with significant risk.
Everyone seems to ignore the spate of injuries that the Dolphins have sustained this season, but for much of the year we have been a very competitive team. I would not be rushing to pay top $ for Jim Harbaugh.

Harbaugh has been to 3 NFC title games and a Superbowl, yet the players, management, and owners all hate him. Harbaugh is the cancer for that team. Not sure i would want him here. Now, I would take Rex as our DC and Gus Malzahn as the new HC with Lazor still the OC. I could get on board with that line up.

Which players? His players have repeatedly come out in his defense, EVERY week. Every time they are asked, they not only go to bat for him, but go to bat hard.

So because of ONE report from ***Deion Sanders*** about how 'some' players in the 49ers locker room didn't like their coach, suddenly the players all hate him? :sidelol:

You guys kill me.

Back
Top Bottom