Quinn To Be A Cowboy Soon?? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quinn To Be A Cowboy Soon??

Just declares the Dolphins are taking a DE in the 1st and maybe 2nd, cause Charles ain't done chit

Be nice gentlemen. Don't make it personal please. Consider this a warning to the thread.

Thank you.

Fellas, friends, fellow Heaveners; the man has a strong opinion. Don't tell me you can't respect the passion despite the content.

Let the man roar. That's what this is for.

Come draft day, there's gonna be some real roaring in here and it's going to be worse than Largo because it'll probably devide the forum in half.

Just declares the Dolphins are taking a DE in the 1st and maybe 2nd, cause Charles ain't done chit

The Dolphins are intent on adding multiple defensive ends — some of whom can play 3-4 outside linebacker — in the draft process.

According to a source, the Dolphins sent defensive line coach Marion Hobby to give a private workout to Louisiana Tech’s Jaylon Ferguson and he’s among a half dozen skilled first- and second-round caliber pass rushers being given serious consideration by the Dolphins.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article227421949.html

This is flat out false LOL!

JJ Watt won all three of his DPOY under his rookie deal...last one was in 2015.

Kalil Mack also won his under his rookie deal...

Aaron Donald....the same (well until this year which is his second contract).

Luke Kuechly won defensive player of the year in his second season.

In fact it seems like Jason Taylor's was more of an anomaly then the norm. (for defensive lineman)

Apparently the deal is for a conditional 3rd day pick in 2020 based on performance. Let's hope he has a monster season.

Up to 11 picks in 2020...

I know everyone focuses on moving up in round 1, but you can get a ton of value moving up in the other rounds as well. I think K-Dawg pointed out how the team moved up for Howard in round 2.

To quote the greatest show ever made - "All the pieces matter". Don't dismiss late round picks as those are all ammo.

Definitely a good haul for him given his market. Especially if we didn’t eat any salary.

Keep loading up that 2020 capital. Both draft and financially

Back
Top Bottom