Quinn To Be A Cowboy Soon?? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quinn To Be A Cowboy Soon??

Miami didn't eat any of Quinn's remaining salary. That's why the return on the trade was only a 6th. The $11m plus savings now has Miami at around $39M-$40M in cap room remaining in 2019. I look for Miami to continue this trend of trading for future picks with Jones, Alonzo and McDonald in the crosshairs, next offseason!!!

Chris Grier is gonna do this his way, grab his QB and play to his strengths, which is the draft.

If he fails, it will be because he failed at what he feels he does best.

Love the approach, leave no doubts on your tenure.
I agree. His way or the Highway. He knows his job is on the line. I love his confidence.

I doubt we get anything for Reshad Jones. Nobody wants that contract.

It sounds like the Dolphins and Cowboys opted for a straight trade instead of having Miami sell the Cowboys cap space in exchange for an upgraded draft pick, which is what happened in the Tannehill deal.

A guaranteed 6th rounder is more than I would have thought Miami could get for Quinn in a straight trade.

If Miami had sold them about $6 million in cap space as I had originally heard, it would have cost Dallas around a 3rd to do the deal.

I'm fine with this move. It triggers utter and complete intentions to tank 2019 which obviously we all knew to begin with.

I know Flores is not intentionally going in to lose games, but it's apparent that we aren't trying to retain any talent other than blue chippers which also leads me to believe a QB will not be selected in round 1 this year.

You gotta be excited about the draft. He's firing on all cylinders thus far.

I doubt that we'll trade any of them. As the above poster said, Jones's contract is overblown. Alonzo is a solid and moderately paid player. TJ probably isnt good enough to be in demand.

A 2020 6th. Yikes.

Definitely would've preferred spending some cash and getting a 4th or higher.

Paying for picks if you have the money makes more sense to me. But they are pros and Im a shmuck.

3 fours next year would've been sweet.

Back
Top Bottom