Raekwon Davis?? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Davis??

Most coaches in the NFL wouldn't last 2 years at Alabama. Including Flores.
Most coaches are looking to be the best coach of actual good players, not best coach of players who spend half their time interpreting poetry.

One of my favorite Saban bedtime stories is the one he told a few years ago about his dad. Most people know his dad Lou was a coach and was coaching in the NFL with the Bills and Broncos when Nick was a young man.

Well, Lou also ran a gas station when Nick was a teenager and he had young Nick working there for him.

One day Nick was in a bad mood and treating all the customers bad with a crappy attitude - dad finally had enough and went up to him to ask him what the **** his problem was. Nick told his dad that his girlfriend had broke up with him and he was unhappy.

Lou replied back that he had one problem, but if he kept treating the customers like that he was going to have a few more. He told Nick he was going to fire him, and then whip his ass for getting fired. So he was going to have no job, no money, no girlfriend, and a whipped ass. :lol:

Damn I love Nick Saban. GOAT.

Welp.

Raekwon Davis is certainly coming on pretty well so far. He and Tua have certainly helped the Dolphins get pointed in the right direction. It doesn't COMPLETELY make up for Saban lying back in the day, but it's something.

Welp.

Raekwon Davis is certainly coming on pretty well so far; you'd have to be living under a bridge to not see that. He and Tua have certainly helped the Dolphins get pointed in the right direction. It doesn't COMPLETELY make up for Saban being a lying piece of garbage, but it's something.

I wouldn't lie to you though. I compared Chainkwon to Chris Canty. That's what he'll be if he can ever actually make a play in the backfield every now and then.

Nick Saban is such a beast. ❤️ 🐐

I know what - let's talk about Jim Harbaugh while I've got a few minutes.

Somebody get me BigNastyCowherd.

:lol:

I wouldn't lie to you though. I compared Chainkwon to Chris Canty. That's what he'll be if he can ever actually make a play in the backfield every now and then.

Nick Saban is such a beast. ❤️ 🐐

Dallas played Canty on the end; again, It sure as heck looks like Davis is doing what he's assigned to do.

I think Davis might become very good at what he does/can do, but I also believe that role on a team doesnt warrant a 2nd round pick. You cant hit on them all, it is what it is...

Dallas played Canty on the end; again, It sure as heck looks like Davis is doing what he's assigned to do.

Because that's all you can assign him to do. Let me know when it finally clicks.

I ❤️ Saban.

I think Davis might become very good at what he does/can do, but I also believe that role on a team doesnt warrant a 2nd round pick. You cant hit on them all, it is what it is...

Legit point, and I've thought about this, too. It comes down to the question, "How much is it worth to you to have a player you specifically want for your scheme?" Apparently to Flores and Grier, it was worth a second rounder.

Because that's all you can assign him to do. Let me know when it finally clicks.

I ❤️ Saban.

Let me know when you can have a conversation without being insulting. I'm well aware of your work in draft forums, friend. It doesn't mean your opinion is factual.

My entire premise with Davis is that Flores wants him to do something very specific, and he's doing it. It doesn't matter if you, I, Skippy The Wonder Horse, the Ghost of Bear Bryant or anyone else thinks about what he can and can't do. He's doing what he's asked to do.

I'm not going to try to tell anyone the guy doesn't have limitations, but it is only a handful of games into his pro career.

Maybe we did take him too high. Maybe what some say is a "lack of motor" is just lack of maturity. Maybe he fades into obscurity.

My opinion, the ending is yet to be written. If anyone can get the kid to his full potential, I trust Flo to get it out of him.

Let me know when you can have a conversation without being insulting. I'm well aware of your work in draft forums, friend. It doesn't mean your opinion is factual.

My entire premise with Davis is that Flores wants him to do something very specific, and he's doing it. It doesn't matter if you, I, Skippy The Wonder Horse, the Ghost of Bear Bryant or anyone else wants him to do more. He's doing what he's asked to do.

That was never the conversation on my end. The conversation was how much it's worth. It's not worth a 2nd round pick in my opinion, which is what I said from the beginning. Again, let me know when it finally clicks.

Legit point, and I've thought about this, too. It comes down to the question, "How much is it worth to you to have a player you specifically want for your scheme?" Apparently to Flores and Grier, it was worth a second rounder.
Well, when you have 3 ones, and 2 twos, I can't beat them up too much for the pick.

Back
Top Bottom