Raekwon Davis?? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Davis??

Lead by a single poster who believes he was the sole downfall of a Saban defense

No the sole downfall was the DC - Chainkwon was just not producing to the level he was supposed to be producing at. He knew it. The coaches knew it. Everybody knew it.

A guy with his size and ability should dominate every snap. But you people need to cut the crap with all this nonsense about him too. He still can't finish a play in the backfield. Hell, Benito Jones just played in his first game and finished more plays in the backfield than he did. That's why I had him graded higher.

Matter of fact I watched Chainkwon get displaced twice down close to the goal line Sunday against the Chargers. He wins some, he loses some. But even when he wins he doesn't finish.

I realize how poor Miami's drafting has been and some of you are tickled pink that a 2nd rounder actually has a little dirt on his jersey these days, but cut the crap.

I just noticed him one play basically where he stumbled trying to get to the QB.

He got no tackles today.

5 games in what are your feelings on him?

Weirdly enough Noah & Davis dont seem to be great picks so far.
I am a Bama grad, a lifelong Bama fan, and an old man. Raekwon will only break your heart. If you are familiar with the idiom "looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane", it fits. He just doesn't have the motor, agility, or quickness. I actually did not know he was on Miami's roster and will be stunned if he is much longer.

No the sole downfall was the DC - Chainkwon was just not producing to the level he was supposed to be producing at. He knew it. The coaches knew it. Everybody knew it.

A guy with his size and ability should dominate every snap. But you people need to cut the crap with all this nonsense about him too. He still can't finish a play in the backfield. Hell, Benito Jones just played in his first game and finished more plays in the backfield than he did. That's why I had him graded higher.

Matter of fact I watched Chainkwon get displaced twice down close to the goal line Sunday against the Chargers. He wins some, he loses some. But even when he wins he doesn't finish.

I realize how poor Miami's drafting has been and some of you are tickled pink that a 2nd rounder actually has a little dirt on his jersey these days, but cut the crap.

"If someone farts in the Alabama locker room, I'm aware of how it smells," - TedSlimm, probably.

Highest graded defensive player and lead the team in tackles. So much for not finishing.

But you casually watched the game like everybody else so I guess that means you know better.

Sweetie, don't be upset because of the FACT that Flo can coach 'em up "lots better" than Saban!

>>> who seems too busy following that stupid "aflac" duck around...

:lol:

Lot of hurt feelings in this thread too. Chainkwon is about the 4th best interior defensive lineman on the roster from what I've seen. At least he was able to pad his "tackle" stats a little this week with Wilkins out.

That #92 shows 'em all how it's done. I'll take that guy.

Highest graded defensive player and lead the team in tackles. So much for not finishing.

But you casually watched the game like everybody else so I guess that means you know better.
Perhaps, and I'm just spitballing, Flo is a better coach than Satan?

fr5ea51cfa.gif

Sweetie, don't be upset because of the FACT that Flo can coach 'em up "lots better" than Saban!

Might want to see Flo coach him into at least making one play behind the line of scrimmage before you bet on that one. Even Saban was able to do that.

Some of you get awful ****y to be so familiar with losing. You're kinda like Georgia fans. It's what you'd expect from those that haven't been there before.

Might want to see Flo coach him into at least making one play behind the line of scrimmage before you bet on that one. Even Saban was able to do that.

Some of you get awful ****y to be so familiar with losing. You're kinda like Georgia fans. It's what you'd expect from those that haven't been there before.
Funny thing is -- Flo develops players in stages. To make it easy for you, it's kind of like
building with legos! Snap one piece in. Then snap another. And every piece is connected
to the others! Just a tad different than throwing a bunch of 4* and 5* recruits on the field
at the same time and... well they should dominate because we got more *stars!*

Sometimes I think you just need a hug!

Yeah, how good do u really need to be at developing players when u get the most 5 star prospects every year?

Saban tried playing with the big boys and quit. We have sucked for 20 years. Let's not act like he isn't part of the list of dissapointing coaches we had in that span.

Back
Top Bottom