Ranking Nfl’s Top 15 Offensive Lines Heading Into 2018 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking Nfl’s Top 15 Offensive Lines Heading Into 2018

I dunno, Titans are too low on the list. Young line that has high potential. A holdout in June should not dock the line as a whole. A holdout in September, sure.

Obviously the author has no clue to how inept Tannehill is in the pocket.

In 2015 Tannehill sacked 45 times on 586 attempts.
In 2016 Tannehill sacked 29 times on 389 attempts and Moore sacked 1 time on 87 attempts.
In 2017 Cutler sacked 20 times on 429 attempts.

3 things guaranteed in life, 1) death 2) taxes 3) Tannefans will be blaming the OL again when Tannehill takes more unnecessary sacks this year as that number significantly rises again assuming he stays healthy.

You forgot one:

4) Tannehaters like you crawling into every thread and ******* it up with your agenda.

if you compare sacks between Tannehill and Moore in 2016 taking into account the release of Dallas Thomas after Titans loss they are very similar.

Behind essentially the same line after week 5

Ryan - 12 sacks in 233 attempts - 1 per 19.4 attempts
Moore 6 sacks in 123 attempts - 1 per 20.5 attempts (includes playoff game vs Steelers)

Hoping we can keep it above 1 per 20 this year.

You forgot one:

4) Tannehaters like you crawling into every thread and ******* it up with your agenda.

Because any criticism or valid questions is heresy to the mob.

v-for-vendetta-decade-wachowskis-dark-knight-anonymous.jpeg

Problem is, you think anyone who has a critique is a troll.

Not true. See conversations with Elle Clouds, wild man, Third Eye, etc.

I promise you...I TRY to listen. But when someone does what was done in this thread? They deserved what they get.

Not true. See conversations with Elle Clouds, wild man, Third Eye, etc.

I promise you...I TRY to listen. But when someone does what was done in this thread? They deserved what they get.

"They deserved what they get".

That is the majority motto in the echo chamber of FH.

Guys, Drake will most likely be the starter but make no mistake. Gore will get as many snaps as Drake just as long as they're both healthy. We have two very good RB's so why not use both. This is not Drake against Gore. They both play for the Dolphins and I will support both.
I don't believe this

Tannehill will take more sacks because he doesn't see the rush coming.
He sees it coming. RT is a smart guy. He just hasn't had the protection to do anything about it. But one of his biggest weaknesses is pocket presence, especially when you watch Cutler back there. He looks way more comfortable in the pocket. You don't see RT step up in the pocket often and I hope this is an improvement he's made.

Let’s pretend we’re talking about the Jets who lost an elite C in the passing game for a below avg C. Upgraded their LG with an all pro G that’s 32. Avg decline for an OL is 11 seasons...guess who’s 11th season this is? RG unproven. LT and RT are the same as last season. How is this unit better than last year?

Let’s pretend we’re talking about the Jets who lost an elite C in the passing game for a below avg C. Upgraded their LG with an all pro G that’s 32. Avg decline for an OL is 11 seasons...guess who’s 11th season this is? RG unproven. LT and RT are the same as last season. How is this unit better than last year?
Mike Pouncey is no longer an elite center. Sorry he just isn't. Daniel Kilgore is at worst a lateral move from Mike Pouncey.

Mike Pouncey is no longer an elite center. Sorry he just isn't. Daniel Kilgore is at worst a lateral move from Mike Pouncey.

Kilgore was a liability and will continue to be one. Pouncy played 16 games last year and was one of the best in the passing game per Bleacher Report and PFF.

Kilgore was a liability and will continue to be one. Pouncy played 16 games last year and was one of the best in the passing game per Bleacher Report and PFF.
Neither was great last year however PFF had Daniel Kilgore ranked #23 and Mike Pouncey ranked #27.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/daniel-kilgore/6315

https://www.profootballfocus.com/nfl/players/mike-pouncey/6167

Once again I reiterate, Mike Pouncey is no longer an eliter Center. Kilgore is will be an improvement simply due to the fact that he can actually practice. Prediction Pouncey's play continues to decline and he does not play a full 16 games in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom