Rate the Tank | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rate the Tank

Allen & McKenzie are the keys to this tank. Grier needs to lean heavily on them. I feel better knowing that they’re in the house.

Looks pretty good so far. I'd give it a 4/5. I'm deducting half a point for keeping on the same GM who ran it into the ground in the first place, and half a point for the very disappointing decision to name Fitzpatrick the starter. Perhaps I'm being a little bit harsh on the team in light of this excellent trade today, but I am indeed really disappointed by the decision not to put Rosen in there as the starter. Let the kid play.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to inform you that this team is trying to make the playoffs in 2019, though.
Completely agree. Grier is the weak link now

These guys will fail at tanking. This franchise is inept at every single thing it does.
I might be in the minority...I think even with this roster Flores puts up a few Ws that will surprise most.

The only real obstacle at this point is a few other putrid teams for 2019.... so if you don’t get the top pick no matter what ammo you have, you obviously might not get ‘your’ guy.

That being said, you’re still set up to build a heck of a roster, just got t hit on a good amount of picks.

Maybe next draft we can get Tua aand Jeudy who already have chemistry at Bama. That would be a great start
That would be impressive. But with 13 picks. I want tua and chase young. Anything else is gravy.

How do I rate the tank?

cropped_GettyImages-490202694.jpg

5 stars!...two enthusiastic thumbs up...

That would be impressive. But with 13 picks. I want tua and chase young. Anything else is gravy.
So you'd trade back up for a chase young? Not bad but if you do land Tua. You have go get him help. Juedy would be a good start

The 2019 Miami Dolphins - Built expressly to lose every game

So you'd trade back up for a chase young? Not bad but if you do land Tua. You have go get him help. Juedy would be a good start
We would have to trade back up for juedy too. He is the top wr. 13 picks are too much. They need to be consolidated for top tier. If we can nail 2 of the 4 corner stones positions in 1 draft I take best de over best wr.

We would have to trade back up for juedy too. He is the top wr. 13 picks are too much. They need to be consolidated for top tier. If we can nail 2 of the 4 corner stones positions in 1 draft I take best de over best wr.
Trading up for any player at any other position other than QB when your team is as devoid of talent as it is now would be stupid and undo all the great work they have done so far. They have WAY too many holes on this roster to be chasing after greatness at one position, other than at QB, by throwing away any of their great draft capital they have accumulated.

Trading up for any player at any other position other than QB when your team is as devoid of talent as it is now would be stupid and undo all the great work they have done so far. They have WAY too many holes on this roster to be chasing after greatness at one position, other than at QB, by throwing away any of their great draft capital they have accumulated.
You misunderstood. I want to trade to move our 2nd first up to land young predicated we grabbed tau already.

All this is correct but this year is going to be extremely rough for fans. Everyone needs to accept the fact that we are now almost rooting for every other team to beat us (except the Pats and Jets of course).

It is a necessary evil pill we all need to swallow now.
No we need to lose to everyone

Back
Top Bottom