Ray Farmer, Browns new GM | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Farmer, Browns new GM

And in your opinion, this belongs here?

IMO, it really doesn't matter to me, if I don't want to read a thread, I avoid it. The mods do a great job and I will leave it up to them on how they want to delegate moving threads to the appropriate forums.

- Future/prospective Dolphin outs himself...
- Dolphins consider drafting Sam to prove no more bullying..
- Jonathan Martin respects the honesty and character of Michael Sam "He's a little twisted but not a lying snake"

There's three ways to interpret a Dolphin theme.

And you posted that with a straight face? lol

The thread had nothing at all to fo with our team, and everyone knows it. It was about someone being guy, and posters wanted to knock each other out with politics and religion, which it has become. So, why is it here?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 6h
CLEV hiring former Chiefs VP of Player Personnel Bill Kuharich to assist new Browns GM Ray Farmer, per sources. They worked together in KC.

This was the best part of Farmer's candidacy IMO. I am a big Kuharich guy. Shameful that he has been out this long from the game. A good executive.

better get a qb ray...or it will be your head on a spike in a few years...mike lombardi will blame everyone but himself

weedens gotten a label in the league...good luck changing it

and it's not good

And that should be here because???

What, my link? Nublar said he was waiting for an article that talked about Cleveland being dysfunctional. He specifically mentioned LaCanfora. This isn't from LaCanfora but it's an article on the same subject that he was looking for.

If this upsets you then that's on you.

I think we dodged a bullet with Farmer. I didn't think he could handle the job. If anyplace, he'll have his best shot in Cleveland because he has mentors allies to help him there and he's familar with the system.

damn...browns fired lombardi also...after one year

It is going to be hard to hire anyone of note in Cleveland when the owner is not even willing to give the coach or GM a second season to implement their system and bring in their guys. Good Luck Farmer....

As BAd as Ross has been as an owner, Cleveland's owner is definitely the most clueless in the league.

It is going to be hard to hire anyone of note in Cleveland when the owner is not even willing to give the coach or GM a second season to implement their system and bring in their guys. Good Luck Farmer....

That's why their coaching search was worse than our GM search

That's why their coaching search was worse than our GM search

I actually liked Cleveland's staff last season....Chud, Norv, Horton...solid group

Back
Top Bottom