Ray Farmer, Browns new GM | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Farmer, Browns new GM

Funny to see that the Dolphins forum has 7 pages of posts on the Cleveland Browns GM. LOL

How is it funny? first he was in contention for the Dolphins GM spot, so it is technically still dolphins related.

In all due respect, must disagree, and have no idea what you are saying with "technically still dolphin related." We hired Hickey, and who cares who others hired, technically or otherwise?

I have a bigger issue with the Sam thread, under the Phins draft pick disguise. No one even mentioned him as a pick, and even if they did, should this not be moved to the draft forum? Guess not. Instead it should be here with sexual preference, politics, an religion included.

Sorry to pick on ya, and you can do whatever ya like, as it is your forum. Just thinking tha the threads "should" be moderated equally, and they are not in spite af the great job most do. JMO

Side note- I'll send ya a PM on a Marine related deal. Totally unrelated.

Boomanie Jones of PArdon the Interruption on ESPN just closed the show at mocking how horrible the Dolphins must be if this guy declined the Fins jobs and accepted the job in Cleveland.

He says it just show you how dysfunctional of an organization we are.

In all due respect, must disagree, and have no idea what you are saying with "technically still dolphin related." We hired Hickey, and who cares who others hired, technically or otherwise?

It's about the fins because it related to the fins GM hiring process. Still some unknowns on the whole process. Maybe if the thread title was worded different it wouldn't make you so uneasy about the topic. Plus it's the off season and there is not a whole lot going on right now.

It's about the fins because it related to the fins GM hiring process. Still some unknowns on the whole process. Maybe if the thread title was worded different it wouldn't make you so uneasy about the topic. Plus it's the off season and there is not a whole lot going on right now.

If I agreed with ya, which I don't, how would you explain the Sam thread as Dolphin?

If I agreed with ya, which I don't, how would you explain the Sam thread as Dolphin?

When that one started it was about Dolphins players reactions and there was a lot South Florida media discussions in it about the fins drafting him. It has been merged numerous times and has evolved into religious battlefront.

When that one started it was about Dolphins players reactions and there was a lot South Florida media discussions in it about the fins drafting him. It has been merged numerous times and has evolved into religious battlefront.

And in your opinion, this belongs here?

- Future/prospective Dolphin outs himself...
- Dolphins consider drafting Sam to prove no more bullying..
- Jonathan Martin respects the honesty and character of Michael Sam "He's a little twisted but not a lying snake"

There's three ways to interpret a Dolphin theme.

Back
Top Bottom