RB Jaylen Wright | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Jaylen Wright

lets be real a lineman taken there will not crack the starting lineup....the running back is going to contribute immediately, he will be RB3 to start the season...we could get a lineman over the summer for no compensation who will probably be equal to or better than a lineman drafted in that spot
Utah OG Sataoa Laumea was on the board.

Those Utah OL are physical and violent. They specialize in run blocking and road grading. Yes he needs some coaching but I fully believe he’s a starter level player and at the very least a depth piece right away.

Respect your opinion but fully disagree. Paul will get eaten alive if forced to play a lot. Robinson will be a non factor.

Kamara will outplay Robinson and get a 2nd contract while Robinson will be gone before his rookie deal is up.

Kamara is by far and away their best pick. Dude has one helluva motor. Watch the Colorado/Colorado St tape from last year. Dude was single-handedly wreaking havoc.
so let me get this straight...paul will be eaten alive but you wanted an OL with the jaylen wright pick.....................makes sense!

so let me get this straight...paul will be eaten alive but you wanted an OL with the jaylen wright pick.....................makes sense!
No no no… go back and read yesterday’s posts when we made the pick. Personally I would have taken Kingsley Suamataia but I clearly stated that Paul was a solid pick and the gap between the two wasn’t huge.

Yes if Paul has to play starter level snaps this year he will get eaten alive bc he’s not ready to handle the speed of NFL pass rushers. However… I love the long arms 2nd longest in the draft and his ceiling is very high. That’s a pick I’m fine with as it’s solid and if he reaches max potential we’ll have a really good one.

I’m just saying he’s not ready to play starter level snaps this year.

Utah OG Sataoa Laumea was on the board.

Those Utah OL are physical and violent. They specialize in run blocking and road grading. Yes he needs some coaching but I fully believe he’s a starter level player and at the very least a depth piece right away.
there will be plenty of Sataoa Laumeas looking for jobs in august

there will be plenty of Sataoa Laumeas looking for jobs in august
Bro I’m really trying to read your response and see your view but you’re not doing the same for me. You’re still coming with condescending remarks and just like you claim I don’t know anything you don’t know that either. Wright could literally fall off the couch tomorrow morning and break his leg and then what? He ain’t playing any snaps this year.

Point is that’s possible for anyone. Do you know anything about Laumea? Have you watched any tape? Is the name familiar? Every year they’re plenty of OL taken in later rounds that become starters. I think he’s one that will.

No no no… go back and read yesterday’s posts when we made the pick. Personally I would have taken Kingsley Suamataia but I clearly stated that Paul was a solid pick and the gap between the two wasn’t huge.

Yes if Paul has to play starter level snaps this year he will get eaten alive bc he’s not ready to handle the speed of NFL pass rushers. However… I love the long arms 2nd longest in the draft and his ceiling is very high. That’s a pick I’m fine with as it’s solid and if he reaches max potential we’ll have a really good one.

I’m just saying he’s not ready to play starter level snaps this year.
fair enough

Bro I’m really trying to read your response and see your view but you’re not doing the same for me. You’re still coming with condescending remarks and just like you claim I don’t know anything you don’t know that either. Wright could literally fall off the couch tomorrow morning and break his leg and then what? He ain’t playing any snaps this year.

Point is that’s possible for anyone. Do you know anything about Laumea? Have you watched any tape? Is the name familiar? Every year they’re plenty of OL taken in later rounds that become starters. I think he’s one that will.
how in the hell was what i said condescending? while there might be some late round guys who become starters theres far more who are on no roster come september its just facts

i personally like the upside andpotential reward of wright at that pick over ANY lineman who was available there

how high off the floor is wrights couch? 10ft?

I like him a lot.. but seems to me like he runs a bit high. Still a great pick

Respect your opinion but fully disagree. Paul will get eaten alive if forced to play a lot. Robinson will be a non factor.

Kamara will outplay Robinson and get a 2nd contract while Robinson will be gone before his rookie deal is up.

Kamara is by far and away their best pick. Dude has one helluva motor. Watch the Colorado/Colorado St tape from last year. Dude was single-handedly wreaking havoc.
Disagree across the board. Paul's length will let him survive in a quick pass O. And Chop may end up being the best pass rusher in the class. There's a reason almost nobody else on the planet had Kamara above Chop. (and I Iove the Kamara pick).

Disagree across the board. Paul's length will let him survive in a quick pass O. And Chop may end up being the best pass rusher in the class. There's a reason almost nobody else on the planet had Kamara above Chop. (and I Iove the Kamara pick).
Fair enough.

how in the hell was what i said condescending? while there might be some late round guys who become starters theres far more who are on no roster come september its just facts

i personally like the upside andpotential reward of wright at that pick over ANY lineman who was available there

how high off the floor is wrights couch? 10ft?
Have a good one

lol guess you gotta go watch more tape on 6th round interior lineman who will be cut over the summer
No I’m just not going to waste any more time talking with someone that doesn’t want to see the other persons point of view at all and still taking condescending shots at a total stranger you know nothing about in real life.

Back
Top Bottom