RB Jaylen Wright | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Jaylen Wright

Well that took a turn for the worst. I thought we were having a respectful debate but I see that’s not the case. Have a good one
how was what he said not respectful? he was merely stating we drafted a running back who will contribute instead of a lineman who will be a camp body and likely hit the PS

how was what he said not respectful? he was merely stating we drafted a running back who will contribute instead of a lineman who will be a camp body and likely hit the PS
I didn’t say he was disrespectful… I said he obviously wasn’t having my disagreement by the tone of his post. I didn’t make the condescending remark of “hey man let it ruin your week”

Bro I just disagree. Can we not continue the debate even though we disagree. You say why you think it’s good I say why I think it’s bad… I thought that was the point?
other than you wanting a lineman what dont you like about this pick, like what about the player do you not like?

other than you wanting a lineman what dont you like about this pick, like what about the player do you not like?
Bro my gripe isn’t with the player. It’s the fact we need OL. I know you say it’ll be a camp body or PS guy but you don’t know that just like I don’t know.

My whole point is you also gave up a premium pick (3rd rounder) for a running back… the least valuable position in the league now.

Also why do we need a back when Mike is just going to throw a WR or TE screen on 3rd and short or 4th and short? It would make more sense if we actually ever committed to the run but in 2 years under Mike we’ve refused to stick with it even though it’s producing.

If you really want to ask a real question like you just did then hey let’s talk and debate I’m with it all day bc I love this game. Just leave out the personal stuff and I’ll talk respectfully with you all day.

Maybe you’ll even see that I actually do know a thing or two.

Yes they’ll play but I believe he meant what most of think and that’s that they ain’t ready to play that many snaps even though they’ll have to.
I'm just not sure that's true. Chop is an insanely fast pass rusher. At a minimum I want him in on pass rushing downs. Paul is a guy who is physically talented enough that he'd play on many teams. Ideally, he sits all year behind a healthy Armstead, but if he's forced to play, I think he could be effective. I also expect Wright and Mo Komarra to contribute as well.

great pick in the 4th. love the value here and love that they are targeting game-changing players in positions that matter. We'll probably go WR in the 6th.

Guards and Centers are the least impactful positions in the league.

I'm just not sure that's true. Chop is an insanely fast pass rusher. At a minimum I want him in on pass rushing downs. Paul is a guy who is physically talented enough that he'd play on many teams. Ideally, he sits all year behind a healthy Armstead, but if he's forced to play, I think he could be effective. I also expect Wright and Mo Komarra to contribute as well.
Respect your opinion but fully disagree. Paul will get eaten alive if forced to play a lot. Robinson will be a non factor.

Kamara will outplay Robinson and get a 2nd contract while Robinson will be gone before his rookie deal is up.

Kamara is by far and away their best pick. Dude has one helluva motor. Watch the Colorado/Colorado St tape from last year. Dude was single-handedly wreaking havoc.

Bro my gripe isn’t with the player. It’s the fact we need OL. I know you say it’ll be a camp body or PS guy but you don’t know that just like I don’t know.

My whole point is you also gave up a premium pick (3rd rounder) for a running back… the least valuable position in the league now.

Also why do we need a back when Mike is just going to throw a WR or TE screen on 3rd and short or 4th and short? It would make more sense if we actually ever committed to the run but in 2 years under Mike we’ve refused to stick with it even though it’s producing.

If you really want to ask a real question like you just did then hey let’s talk and debate I’m with it all day bc I love this game. Just leave out the personal stuff and I’ll talk respectfully with you all day.

Maybe you’ll even see that I actually do know a thing or two.
lets be real a lineman taken there will not crack the starting lineup....the running back is going to contribute immediately, he will be RB3 to start the season...we could get a lineman over the summer for no compensation who will probably be equal to or better than a lineman drafted in that spot

great pick in the 4th. love the value here and love that they are targeting game-changing players in positions that matter. We'll probably go WR in the 6th.

Guards and Centers are the least impactful positions in the league.
even highly regarded top rated players at G and C that are drafted in round 1 or 2 dont always turn into solid players...and what you get in round 4 your chances are even less of hitting on it...i mean this could be true for any position in all honesty but jaylen wright is going to more than likely open the season as RB3 and we can get a lineman over the summer when cuts start who would give the same production as one we wouldve drafted in that spot

Back
Top Bottom