RB Jaylen Wright | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Jaylen Wright

I think this is the plan for Mostert when he retires or role reduces. He’s 31. Achane is a total stud. Wilson is still our toughest accomplished runner w Chris Brooks looking to get more time. This move adds a skill player to a really good position group. RB won’t be a big position of need for a number of years, even after Mostert hangs em up.

That said, I don’t know if we should have taken a guard or something. Still..I think you need to add a skill guy in every draft. That was the issue w the 2020 draft. After Tua it was all meat and potatoes. Some ok players but no one who could, you know, catch a pass or score a TD.

No I’m just not going to waste any more time talking with someone that doesn’t want to see the other persons point of view at all and still taking condescending shots at a total stranger you know nothing about in real life.
i see your point of view you wanted a lineman, youve made your point several times and i made the point that the running back we took with this pick offers better potential reward and chance of success than any of the future jouneymen lineman we would have taken there, you say a better lineman we took rounds earlier will get eaten alive but you want the 4th round guy, i get your view and i think its completely ridiculous

i see your point of view you wanted a lineman, youve made your point several times and i made the point that the running back we took with this pick offers better potential reward and chance of success than any of the future jouneymen lineman we would have taken there, you say a better lineman we took rounds earlier will get eaten alive but you want the 4th round guy, i get your view and i think its completely ridiculous
Well we agree on one thing… each persons point of view is ridiculous so let’s agree to disagree and go our separate ways… fair enough

Well we agree on one thing… each persons point of view is ridiculous so let’s agree to disagree and go our separate ways… fair enough
theres nothing ridiculous about what i said though, like i said you say Paul will get eaten alive in one post while crying about not taking one with this pick who will get eaten alive even worse

wright has the potential to take it to the house everytime he touches the ball, any lineman taken here is at best just depth for 4 years and then out of the league

theres nothing ridiculous about what i said though, like i said you say Paul will get eaten alive in one post while crying about not taking one with this pick who will get eaten alive even worse

wright has the potential to take it to the house everytime he touches the ball, any lineman taken here is at best just depth for 4 years and then out of the league
Every word that’s come out of your post has been ridiculous bc you know everything and you’re smarter than everyone that disagrees with you.

This will be my last response. Have a good one.

I think this is the plan for Mostert when he retires or role reduces. He’s 31. Achane is a total stud. Wilson is still our toughest accomplished runner w Chris Brooks looking to get more time. This move adds a skill player to a really good position group. RB won’t be a big position of need for a number of years, even after Mostert hangs em up.

That said, I don’t know if we should have taken a guard or something. Still..I think you need to add a skill guy in every draft. That was the issue w the 2020 draft. After Tua it was all meat and potatoes. Some ok players but no one who could, you know, catch a pass or score a TD.
ive said this a few time to another poster but my thinking on it is Wright has the potential to take it to the house everytime he touches the ball and will contribute in a meaningful way...the chances of the guard picked there being a solid starter are likely pretty low, better chances of the guy just being depth for a couple years

you can find similar talent to a 4th round guard in august when cuts are made

Opinions on an opinion-based forum....shocking. At least i supply context or player-specific comments from film. All i see from you is jokes, but i guess you have to keep your post count up, so you do you. Appreciate the contribution.
It's true I make fun of a lot of posters, but what we have here is a target rich environment. - LOL

It's also true I don't watch much film.
I'm glad there are posters who do, but I am not entirely sure how "unbiased" some of their posts are.

If you noticed, you would have seen I will give credit to posts I don't agree with if they included some level of rational arguments to support their positions.

When I post an opinion, I often go "off the rails" with supporting rational and end up with a very long post that some other posters achieve with one paragraph. Color me jealous.

I don't dwell on negatives, even when I know there are some there. I do emphasize the positives and I do focus on positive trends.

Some of my core beliefs are:

An offense starts with the offensive line, beginning with the center and developing outwards. I feel it's easier to fit a QB to an OL than the other way around.

I feel there are only two kinds of receivers - right ends and left ends. All those other terms tend to over-narrow the position with over-specific names.

I feel good tackling is a defensive players most important asset.

Chew on that. - (I could have expanded on that, but I didn't) - LOL

Back
Top Bottom