RB Jaylen Wright | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Jaylen Wright

I f*cking missed it. Went to make myself something to eat and when I came back there was nothing telling me the Dolphins had traded in or who they took. Got a shock when I opened this page.
I'm on a buffer, about 15 minutes behind and forgot I wasn't watching live. I texted my friends, "TRADE!" I get back, "yeah, we picked a pretty good RB." Lol

The player might be awesome.

We have too many running backs what’s the plan with Wilson and Ahmed now?
Mostert is getting up there. They are envisioning a future of Achane and this guy (and hopefully Brooksy to lay the wood).

Jeff Wilson and Ahmed aren't even considerations in that equation (although I like both guys).

They were 6th in rushing yards and led the league in rushing touchdowns last season....

Julian Castro 2020 Race GIF

This is a nice way of saying… WTF are we doing?
In a vacuum it makes sense.

Mostert is aging with an injury past and had a concerning fumble issues last season.. Achane is smallish and was hurt his rookie season. Wright is a good fit and insurance.

From a higher level, i can see the debate on both sides.

They were 6th in rushing yards and led the league in rushing touchdowns last season....
Bro did you watch the last half of the season???? Did that look like a run heavy team?

I didn't say they weren't good at running, I said they didn't COMMIT to an already good running game. So you really didn't disprove my point

Your just yapping

Horrible pick when you already have that same style player on the team.

Back
Top Bottom