RB Reggie Bush, soon to be a free agent, wants to return to Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Reggie Bush, soon to be a free agent, wants to return to Miami Dolphins

Transition tag allllllllll dddaaayyyyyyyyy - 1 year $6.8 Million.

I would be happy if we bring him back but at the same time I wouldn't be upset if the brain trusts decide that he's too expensive for a running back.

One thing I would say though is you have to take a lot of what he says with a grain of salt, Bush is very good at promoting the Reggie Bush brand, not that there is anything wrong with that, frankly more players should follow his cue. But he will say all the right things, whether they're how he really feels may be a different story.

Want to see Reggie in our back field next year, he is a winner never quits

of course Reggie like many players want to stay with his current team esp at a good price. Why would he say anythin different now if he signs elsewhere dont be mad when he says he always wanted to play there

Some tips for Ireland, keep Bush at the right price and let long walk, draft a RT after the 3rd round.

I agree if Long takes a fair contract but I susppect he still wants alot of money
franchising him at the silly salary would be indeed quite stupid
Of course he wants a lot of money... Injury should keep him from top tier contract territory though

Of course he wants a lot of money... Injury should keep him from top tier contract territory though

u have more faith than me. He personally think he owes it to this team that took him with the number one overall pick to come back at somewhat of a discount but thats not how sports works

Back
Top Bottom