RB Reggie Bush, soon to be a free agent, wants to return to Miami Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Reggie Bush, soon to be a free agent, wants to return to Miami Dolphins

Too much dancing...not worth it.

I will take the Dancing when he is rushing for back to back one thousand yard seasons and can break off a huge play anytime he touches the ball.Those guys are not easy to find

If Bush gets cut, at least it would add an extra visible inch.

The guy works extremely hard, he has a great attitude, and is a well spoken face for our franchise, how could you not love it?

My favorite part of the writing is right here!
- “(Philbin’s attitude) has been really positive for a lot of guys and for the people here, and I think we’ve been feeding off of that,” Bush said. “The direction of this organization is going in the right place.”
Definitely keeps me optimistic for next season! Man I just hope Ireland doesn't ****a**** up!

Must resign RB especially after finally getting him more involved in passing game. RT needs more, not less weapons. Him and LM would be one of the most dynamic pair of running backs in the NFL.

I agree with those of you saying bring Bush back at a good price. Sure, sometimes Reggie tries to bounce a run when it is not on, but players with his skills are hard to find.

He was just a hair under his production last year but he's still showing flashes. You gotta resign him for a 2 year

We have to make an effort on brining him back. Miller is still too raw, and DT is injury prone!!

Dont forget fumble prone. He has gotten better the second half this year, but he still makes me nervous when he gets past 5 yards. Maybe if he ran lower?

Back
Top Bottom