Read Asap | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read Asap

OK, this idiot needs to be banned. He contributes nothing to this forum. Check his posts, the majority of them are: "lol", "agreed" etc., and other one word answers. Get rid of this clown.

your a racist... I do contribute a lot to this board.... this past saturday I posted play by play for the redskins game for over half an hour

Justasportsfan said:
Until the fins Official name becomes Meeyami Delfin, I think this board should stay in English.
:roflmao: I was gonna post the same thing but I didnt know what the spanish words would be, and el finheavenado didn't sound to good.

It being moved had NOTHING to do with the fact that it was in spanish, and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that it was a one line comment that was a waste of peoples time to read. Some of you may have gotten used to the way things have been around here lately, but you'll notice the Mods getting back to stricter standards for the boards. Posts like that will be moved to the appropriate forum.

your a racist... I do contribute a lot to this board.... this past saturday I posted play by play for the redskins game for over half an hour

Because someone doesn't agree with you posting in another language than the site one does not make him racist. Statements like that though, make you an idiot.

el finheavenado

LOL

salsa said:
OK, this idiot needs to be banned. He contributes nothing to this forum. Check his posts, the majority of them are: "lol", "agreed" etc., and other one word answers. Get rid of this clown.

I'm a racist? I speak spanish too, pinche pendejo. You contribute squat. You ain't nothing but a post whore.

EDIT: When I say contribute, I don't mean money-wise. I'm talking about quality posts, which obviously you know nothing about.

It being moved had NOTHING to do with the fact that it was in spanish, and EVERYTHING to do with the fact that it was a one line comment that was a waste of peoples time to read. Some of you may have gotten used to the way things have been around here lately, but you'll notice the Mods getting back to stricter standards for the boards. Posts like that will be moved to the appropriate forum.

i guess im the bad guy.... the minority never wins in these situations... SORRY.. I apologize...

I'm a racist? I speak spanish too, pinche pendejo. You contribute squat. You ain't nothing but a post whore.

where you here saturday when I was posting play by play for the skins game?

salsa said:

i guess im the bad guy.... the minority never wins in these situations... SORRY.. I apologize...

Again, this has nothing to do with majority or minority. If you had posted that in english, french, german... whatever language you can think of, that would have been moved to the same exact place.

This has nothing to do with race, I seriously hope you get banned for making that kind of accusations.

Dude, what are you trying to prove? I mean if you want to communicate about the Fins in spanish then disucss it with the Mods, maybe they can setup a forum just for our diverse members. However, to throw a casual say nothing comment on here and then launch a racial attack is bogus at best. You were not trying to communicate in spanish to your fellow hispanic Fin fans, you were trying to stir $hit up.

This board is the best of its kind and it doesn't tolerate BS from people of any origin. We are an equal opportunity banning site. And the Mods here ban people for trashing up this board wihtout regard to race, religion, or sexual orientation (your safe Bills fans).

Liquid24

Were you here on Saturday when i spent over an hour posting play by play for the skins game? For you to call me a post whore is wrong... just because you dontate money doesnt make you any better than me or anyone else... and just to make you look stupid im gonna donate some cash to the site right now!!!!!

Don't start a seperate thread for each of your BS arguments. If you want to get personal with a member take it to a PM.

The rest of us don't care.

Back
Top Bottom