Read Asap | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read Asap

salsa said:
i guess im the bad guy.... the minority never wins in these situations... SORRY.. I apologize...

Stop acting like a mytar. You are not the only minority here.

in other news is it that hard to [ quote ] [ / quote ] to quote people?

salsa said:
It was a spanish post about the DOLPHINS... there is no reason why spanish posters should not be able to post in spanish
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla....

You complain WAY too much. If you have that much strife with the website and its members just stop coming here and posting. And please stop with these utterly worthless threads. Please. :shakeno:

salsa said:
I'm a racist? I speak spanish too, pinche pendejo. You contribute squat. You ain't nothing but a post whore.

where you here saturday when I was posting play by play for the skins game?

smh..u posted every play??? i dont know if i should laugh or feel bad for you :(

Justasportsfan said:
send it to my address ..... and it better not be in pesos :mad:
haha your on a roll:roflmao:

Phinz4Life said:
You complain WAY too much. If you have that much strife with the website and its members just stop coming here and posting. And please stop with these utterly worthless threads. Please. :shakeno:
YES, exactly what he said.

However, on a side note, I am sure the administrators are happy you donated $.

salsa said:
Whats going on here? I posted a thread in spanish and they took it off!!!! Are the administrators or "MODS" racist againt spanish posters? I was just doing doing it to see what would happen and unfortunatley my fears were right.... that is just flat out wrong...... I knew this was a dictatorship
What a moron, hahahaha:roflmao: :roflmao:

Yes we're a bunch of racist football fans. We log onto Finheaven and talk about the Dolphins in English just to show all the spanish people how racist we are. Now, if this was a canadian site, and you posted in French then maybe you'd have a point because there is this thing called "The Official Languages Act". We are a bilingual country. America is not.
Dude, you posted a Spanish post on an ENGLISH website. Get over yourself.

Back
Top Bottom