Read Asap | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Read Asap

salsa said:
Whats going on here? I posted a thread in spanish and they took it off!!!! Are the administrators or "MODS" racist againt spanish posters? I was just doing doing it to see what would happen and unfortunatley my fears were right.... that is just flat out wrong...... I knew this was a dictatorship

On behalf of the entire message board "normals" that arent trying to make a scene everytime we post......

Why don't you consider actually posting without trying to get attention? You make yourself appear to be an insecure little crybaby. If you think the board is a dictatorship they why do you come here? Are you really so desperate in your life for some kind of attention that you need to spend time on a board like that? How sad. So please do yourself and everyone here a favor and go away.
Go share a tent with Wicky.

salsa said:
It was a spanish post about the DOLPHINS... there is no reason why spanish posters should not be able to post in spanish

Move to Spain and start your on message board. English works just fine here.

salsa said:
Were you here on Saturday when i spent over an hour posting play by play for the skins game? For you to call me a post whore is wrong... just because you dontate money doesnt make you any better than me or anyone else... and just to make you look stupid im gonna donate some cash to the site right now!!!!!
BTW, I just want to make this clear. When I say contribute, I don't mean money-wise. I'm talking about making decent/quality posts, which obviously you know nothing about.

salsa said:
Whats going on here? I posted a thread in spanish and they took it off!!!! Are the administrators or "MODS" racist againt spanish posters? I was just doing doing it to see what would happen and unfortunatley my fears were right.... that is just flat out wrong...... I knew this was a dictatorship

I agree. One time, I posted something in Canadian and............... :shakeno: :nono: :tsk: C'mon buddy, get a grip.

Like I posted on another thread he started...

Do NOT donate just to SPITE someone. :shakeno:

salsa said:
i guess im the bad guy.... the minority never wins in these situations... SORRY.. I apologize...

You are right. You are a minority on this board. There aren't many attention junkies here and you are one of them.

themole said:
Move to Spain and start your on message board. English works just fine here.
Spain is too far. MIami is closer :escape:

salsa said:

So what you were doing is "trying to stir the pot"?

salsa said:
It was moved.. It had nothing to do with the Miami Dolphins.. It was put where it should be, and taken off the main page.. as will this one soon I'm sure.

yes it was about the fins... I was saying that the fins are gonna win lots of games this year
:roflmao:
Man you are soooooooo insightful. How long did it take for you to come up with that brilliant post? I can't wait until school resumes so these elementary students stop coming on and taking up space!
Whats your next one going to say?? "Dan Marino threw for a lot of touchdowns but never won a super bowl" - or "I like to do the Salsa, do you guys think that the Dolphin players liek to do it too?"
Idiot

I dont understand ..........

¿Por qué usted tiene que traer racismo aquí? Este lugar es
funcionado por la gente que vive en América, y el inglés es el
langauge elegido en América. ¡El inglés incluso fue votado para
seguir siendo el langauge elegido en Miami, en donde vive el
porcentaje más alto de la gente latina!!

and for the english speaking peeps...........

Why do you have to bring racism here? This place is run by people living in America, and English is the chosen langauge in America. English was even voted to remain the chosen langauge in Miami, where the highest percentage of latin people live!!

salsa said:
OK, this idiot needs to be banned. He contributes nothing to this forum. Check his posts, the majority of them are: "lol", "agreed" etc., and other one word answers. Get rid of this clown.

your a racist... I do contribute a lot to this board.... this past saturday I posted play by play for the redskins game for over half an hour

No need to pull the race card. maybe he is just an idiot and not racist? Who cares what he thinks about his opinion anyway. just let it slide off your back!

Back
Top Bottom