REAL Breaking News.....(Vikings trading up intentions) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

REAL Breaking News.....(Vikings trading up intentions)

First...it's from a radio station....second....being 2nd is better than being 32. Edwards will be there....so will Brown.

Tampa Bay already said Alex Smith or BUST.....so if Smith gets taken by SF...then goodbye to the Bucs as a trading partner...they would then be content to take Adrian McPherson in the third round.

I think we are screwed.

Poor us. Stuck with the second pick in the draft. :roflmao: I know we want more picks, but it is the second pick in the draft.

Stuck @ second?
It could be worse. Wonder what ppl will be saying when we are averaging 30+ points a a game with Chambers/Edwards/Booker scortching backfields all year.... :D

it sure looks that way...but i wouldn't call it stuck......edwards will be in a dolphin uniform.....and then we will trade him when williams goes to cleveland and still get the #7 and #18

wishful thinking

Theres still Washington. But this is probably just BS. The Vikes will trade up on draft day.

Section126 said:
Tampa Bay already said Alex Smith or BUST.....so if Smith gets taken by SF...then goodbye to the Bucs as a trading partner...they would then be content to take Adrian McPherson in the third round.

I think we are screwed.

Its all smokescreens

No, we draft edwards, and then williams goes off the board at 5 and then Minn calls and offers the house for edwards.. That is what SHOULD happen.. Just don't think it will :(

GRT8 said:
it sure looks that way...but i wouldn't call it stuck......edwards will be in a dolphin uniform.....and then we will trade him when williams goes to cleveland and still get the #7 and #18

... and the crash cart will need to break down my front door STAT.

I think this may be a smokescreen, but who knows now? It's not the first time I've seen that Minny isn't so interested in moving up as we thought. John Clayton said it earlier today, too.

I still think Washington is a potential trade partner. #9 + #25 plus...uh, we'll figure that out later.

IT's CRAP.... I bet Nick is a Great Poker Player. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he flew Mike Williams in on the Red Eye for a sit down. He's ICE. I'm getting more and more excited about Saban.

Section126 said:

I think we are screwed.

Well, it appears almost certain that Rodgers is going #1 now, so Tampa remains an option.

Mike Williams this -- Minnesota is smokescreening. They think we won't take Edwards.

Alright let me figure this out. If we take Braylon Edwards at #2, the Vikings won't trade with us if Mike Williams is going to be there at #7? Smart move on their part I must admit. I have a pretty far out idea that I'm expecting to have a lot of mixed feedback on... but what if we get Mike Williams at #2... and take the chance that someone else would take Braylon Edwards before Minnesota... No one is going to let him fall to #7. The odds of Cleveland or Chicago taking him are on our side (Tampa Bay too). Than again Minnesota could just screw us and take Williamson at #2. So that might be such a good idea. I'm not saying that's what I want or wouldn't be for it... just a suggestion. Incase we draft Braylon (with the sole intention of trading him to Minnesota) there's a pretty decent chance that Mike Williams could fall to #7 and we lose a trading partner. So without taking all these risks... I think that leaves us with... either stick with #2 and either go RB, QB, or WR... or find a new trading partner. My guess would be find a new trading partner. I doubt it would be Tampa Bay, but from what I'm hearing Washington could be a potential trade partner with us. I just hope they offer a lot more than what I've been hearing. Sorry, if I confused anyone or anything. I'm just throwing my two cents in.

Back
Top Bottom