REAL Breaking News.....(Vikings trading up intentions) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

REAL Breaking News.....(Vikings trading up intentions)

Stuck at two......? That's kinda like saying, "Well I really like this brand new ferrari that I was awarded for driving my Yugo well .....but, I'm not wild about the cigarette lighter."

poor us bein stuck with the best player in the draft (edwards)> we'll be better off with him than trading away that pick for 2 players you dont even know if they'll live up to a first round potential.

It was a predictable PC. I said in an earlier thread that I thought that would be the announcement.

But I think its just more pre-draft posturing.So I am not taking it too seriously.

Section126 said:
KFAN-AM 1130 (Minnesota) Has reported that the Vikings are not interested in trading up as they believe that Mike Williams will be there at 7....if he is taken before...they are likely to trade down.

Okay....let me be the first to say:

OH NO!

Okay....who's next? Who wants this pick? Anyone? Anyone?

You must get great reception in Miami...

Section126 said:
Tampa Bay already said Alex Smith or BUST.....so if Smith gets taken by SF...then goodbye to the Bucs as a trading partner...they would then be content to take Adrian McPherson in the third round.

I think we are screwed.

The reports say that TB wants Smith, but I have herd thru agent grapevines that if they did trade into #2 they would be more interested in Ronnie Brown or Braylon Edwards.

Everything is a smokescreen.......

inFINSible said:
Who do you want if we get stuck there?...not trying to argue, just curious...

Either Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards. I know we need a RB more, but these guys seem to be the most talented players in the draft, and we have needed a good #2 WR for years now.

Rick 1966 said:
Either Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards. I know we need a RB more, but these guys seem to be the most talented players in the draft, and we have needed a good #2 WR for years now.
BAYLON EDWARDS?!?! MIKE WILLIAMS!?!? R U CRAZY?!?!

:chuckle: Just kidding....I like Braylon and Brown.....I'd be thrilled with either one.

inFINSible said:
BAYLON EDWARDS?!?! MIKE WILLIAMS!?!? R U CRAZY?!?!

:chuckle: Just kidding....I like Braylon and Brown.....I'd be thrilled with either one.

inFin,

What's up with your sig? "R.I.P. MarPel" with a pic of Ron White?

I love RW. He's one of the best comedians out there...

now watch tomorrow's headline say "Dolphins interested in Mike Williams". and then get Minnesota back in the chase for our #2 pick.

A radio station report on the draft is "Real Breaking News"??? How does the radio station know? I mean I remember Tice and the owner of the Vikings having a press conference stating that they weren't going to trade Randy Moss. Where is Randy now?? Not saying it's not true, but our newspaper has us picking Smith, Rogers, Edwards, Brown, trading w/Tampa/Vikings/Redskins.... Nobody knows....

Challenger74 said:
A radio station report on the draft is "Real Breaking News"??? How does the radio station know? I mean I remember Tice and the owner of the Vikings having a press conference stating that they weren't going to trade Randy Moss. Where is Randy now?? Not saying it's not true, but our newspaper has us picking Smith, Rogers, Edwards, Brown, trading w/Tampa/Vikings/Redskins.... Nobody knows....

This is exactly my thought.

"Breaking News" implies that something factual has either occurred or been learned.

A talk show host on the radio expressing an opinion IS NOT BREAKING NEWS

Its not bad to be "stuck" at the 2nd pick in the draft. Braylon Edwards will be a great player.

Back
Top Bottom