REAL Breaking News.....(Vikings trading up intentions) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

REAL Breaking News.....(Vikings trading up intentions)

Lungoystr said:
:roflmao:

That joke always gets me. Ron White is one funny, sarcastic SOB. "Take it down, I don't care." "Hit somethin' hard, I don't want to limp away fom this wreck."
:roflmao: i love that one too....

Sorry to hear about your friend.
Thanks.

Like the one where he's talking to his wife's brother and there having the conversation about the Winnabago and the Mercadies benz

" apparently you dont understandt he enginuity of a mercades benz"

"No apparently you dont get it, I got a place to F**K your sister...lol

Section126 said:
I think we are screwed.
Aren't you overdoing it a bit Section?...I mean, more picks is nice but it's not like Saban isn't going to get an impact player at #2. Remember, Miami isn't rebuilding :D

phinphan11 said:
Because he's a monsta.... and it has been reported that Saban might not believe that RB is worth the value at #2.

Who is projected to start at RB if you guys select WR? As much as I hate the raiders, and as much as I wonder what A.Davis's plans are...once they added Moss, the IMMEDIATELY picked up Jordan. In other words, if MIA does select this "monster" who would be the secondary plan to make this "MONSTER" produce?

LT- it probably depends on if we get that 2nd for Surtain. If so, the 2nd round pick will be used on a RB, maybe Ciatrick Fason/JJ Arrington.. They are impact RBs who can start- just like Julius Jones/Tatum Bell of this year- both 2nd round picks.

with Ricky possibly coming back, RB is not our 2nd overall pick. We really dont need a WR, we got a few good WRs.....i see Alex Smith being taken at #2 if we stay. But id still like to trade, and get Brown/Williams at #7 and Campbell at #18...or a DT and FS with those picks. Again, we CANT go wrong in this draft!!

ItalianDolFan said:
why dont we just trade Surtain for L.J. Shelton of Arizona?? At least we fix our LT position.

yikes:eek:

Just for that we shall trade down with T.B and then draft Mike Williams #5 unless the vikes pay up big time.

Section126 said:
KFAN-AM 1130 (Minnesota) Has reported that the Vikings are not interested in trading up as they believe that Mike Williams will be there at 7....if he is taken before...they are likely to trade down.

Okay....let me be the first to say:

OH NO!

Okay....who's next? Who wants this pick? Anyone? Anyone?

Actually, you are not the first to say this. Several of us, if you've been reading the threads, have been saying for a while that it is highly unlikely we would broker a deal with the Vikings - or anyone else for that matter.

Most of the speculation about this trade has been wild & unsubstantiated. It should not be a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom