Real Problem With The Offense

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by DKphin, Nov 4, 2018.

1. DKphin

DKphin FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

Yes, we have a backup QB and the Oline is not very good with players on the line getting hurt all the time. But Adam Gase's playcalling is killing this team. The 2yd dump pass, throwing behind the LOS and praying that the players can turn it into a big gain is just ridiculous. Our Oline is garbage so how many times are we going to run the ball into the middle of the line. I love Gore, bur the guy is 35, not 25. I would think you would be a little concerned about his health. Can we use Drake a little more efficiently?

ForksPhin, rickd13 and DrMultimedia like this.
  2. DrMultimedia

DrMultimedia Doctorate

I also am really concerned Gore will be worn down in the next few weeks. 35, not 25. That sums it up. My 55 year old legs don't quite recover from a marathon the way they used to.

3. dnespins

dnespins FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

i dont understand how anyone can look at our offense and say adam gase is part of the solution. outside of his trickeration there is simply nothing there schematically that helps this unit overachieve.

gofins60, artdnj and DolfanBob72 like this.
  4. phins_4_ever

phins_4_ever E12 FH Tailgate Gang Moderator Finheaven VIP

I agree. While the offense played like crap play calling was predictable. We could call almost every play before it happened.

artdnj and mohammer like this.
  5. C l u t c H 385

C l u t c H 385 Well-Known Member

Don't ya think if we had skilled guys that could get open in the intermediate passing game, a QB that could hit them, and an OL that could protect for the requisite time those plays could be called easier?

6. elite14eva

elite14eva Yashu Mane!!! Donator

The real problem with the offense??? ADAM GASE!!!

Dolphins81 and AZStryker like this.
  7. Rowdy1972

Rowdy1972 Well-Known Member

Yeah Gase missed a wide open Parker for 6 last week and that **** head missed Amendola again for 6 this week. Plays are there to be made. Gase's accuracy sucks.

8. DolfanDuBbZ~

DolfanDuBbZ~ Avoid the 'Noid

A 21-20 coach sure seems to have a die hard fan base. It's never his fault, it's a process and damn the fan base for expecting more...because we don't have a clue on how football works out.

9. Rowdy1972

Rowdy1972 Well-Known Member

pretty damn good record when you look who has played QB in more than half of those games. Most logical people would see that as a positive but I'm sure you can put a negative spin on it.

10. circumstances

circumstances Starter Finheaven VIP

You can generalize away, but Rowdy was absolutely correct.

11. pacresjt

pacresjt Well-Known Member

Did anyone complaining actually watch the game? Holding stalls drive, offensive PI stalls drive, drake missed block on 3rd and short sack stalls drive, 3-1 Swiss cheese OLine gets no push Gore stopped for a loss stalls drive, Oswilder overthrows Amendola for a sure TD stalls drive, oswilder misses DVP wide open for a first and throws behind him stalls drive. I mean I used to complain about Gase and the horizontal offense a lot and snear at those comments he said where one guy misses an assignment or another guy doesn’t do what he is supposed to but I’ve been watching very closely and the fact of the matter is 8-10 times Gase calls the right play, the players on the other hand don’t execute the play and take negatives, plays, penalty’s or simply miss assignments for negative plays or sacks. The bad O is on the players and Gase needs to get a better OLine and Tannahill back quick.

phinsgohard06, gfish24, lynx and 7 others like this.
  12. DuderinoN703

DuderinoN703 We? What the **** we? Finheaven VIP Donator

Disagree. Losing the QB and top WR cannot help a team that is down to one healthy lineman. Gase isn’t perfect but the execution is ****.

13. mrbunglez

mrbunglez Reading Is Fundamental Donator

Everyone on the offense side of the ball is mediocre, with the exception of Stills, Gore, and Tunsil.

14. DolfanDuBbZ~

DolfanDuBbZ~ Avoid the 'Noid

Also, Gase has his fingers in the personnel pie. He has a absolute say on the final 53 and those who start on game day.

No one but Gase should be responsible for the backup QBs or starting QBs he has entrusted HIS offense with. But hey, nice deflection.

15. E30M3

E30M3 ///Member Finheaven VIP

This is just flat out wrong.

Dolphins81 likes this.