Reality vs Possibility | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reality vs Possibility

To your point, so many games in the NFL turn on a takeaway. Josh Allen is an incredible talent, but he can still be inconsistent. Maybe Miami gets a pick 6 and suddenly the momentum and the game turns. It happens all the time.

Yes, the odds are with Buffalo. They are the better team even if Tua was going for the Dolphins.

But the better team doesn't always win.

Is Mostert definitely a scratch? Or is it a game time decision? That being said I hope Wilson is 100%.
He can be our bell cow. Maybe he can show the same as he did in his very first game as a Dolphin? I have faith in this guy. He has the “it factor. He is hungry as well. He very well could be our ace in the hole.

Not 50%. Not even close to 50%. But there is a chance regardless. Very very slim.
BTW I hope you’re right about an upset!

True. Biggest game of the season and no one is giving us any chance.
Maybe they can pull off a Rocky Balboa effort.
Let’s hope
I thought I read Mostert is out

If we play a sound fundamental game and lose big because of injuries and the skill gap between our players and the Bills then so be it. What I'd like to see is that our coaching and fundamentals are worthy of a playoff game: no illegal shifts, delays of game/wasted timeouts, no drive-killing holding penalties or DPI's that extend Bills' drives. As folks have said, we need to be nearly perfect to have even a slight chance. The expected loss will be easier to swallow for me if we can say at the end of the day that we played sound football but just couldn't match the Bills' talent level.
This.

The reality is…Thompson no Thompson the Dolphins allow A ton of points on the road. I think I saw their season low was 23 and their average is 30! If you’re spotting every team four scores when you’re on the road…it’s a tough win no matter who the QB is.

I'm shocked they still have the game open. How can anybody bet Miami? As a fan of this team for over 50 years, this is the 1st time I can remember considering putting money against them. The only thing stopping me is loyalty because if I make the bet, I will be more confident of winning it than any bet I ever made.
Bet the Bills. Have some happiness no matter who wins

We got a chance, Jets defense is tough and we should be able to put up a few points Sunday anything can happen.
I find the jets defense more talented, but buffalo seems like it relies more on disguises. That isn’t a good recipe for a young QB that can’t get past his first read

al pacino GIF

I just hope we give it our all and play a good game. That's all I could ask for.
My hope is that the weather forecast turns and it becomes a ground and pound game. That will shorten the game.

Then I hope that the fins finally install some rub routes against aggressive man defense.

Back
Top Bottom