Really cool graphic showing Miami with top-rated overall roster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Really cool graphic showing Miami with top-rated overall roster

I didn’t ask for anybody to respect my opinion did I?

You seem to be the one needing the respect. You called me out saying it doesn’t take away the credibility of the post. Maybe not to you but to me it does.

Nobody in their right mind would rank Dallas WRs above ours no matter how many they are considering whether it’s the top 2 or 3 or the entire unit.

It comes off like you’re the one who wrote this garbage. It’s also more than just that ranking but that’s an egregious error right off the bat. Dallas as the 2nd best team in the league? GTFO with that nonsense.
Hahaha okay man whatever you say

I guess half this site is wrong.
Which half are you in? - rLOL
I think the team is ready to win a Superbowl.... at every position but Oline. I am of the option that Oline is the 2nd most important part of a team behind only QB. Currently we are a very nice looking pig wearing lipstick. We're flawed fundamentally in roster construction where we sit today.

I think the team is ready to win a Superbowl.... at every position but Oline. I am of the option that Oline is the 2nd most important part of a team behind only QB. Currently we are a very nice looking pig wearing lipstick. We're flawed fundamentally in roster construction where we sit today.
Dead on…this O-line is suspect at 2 out of 5 positions….

Generally Super Bowl Champions have complete O-lines.

And…our left tackle, while outstanding when healthy is about as fragile as our QB?

It looks good if all these fragile “key” players stay healthy?

But…that’s seems like pretty wishful thinking to me?

Good point.
As an aside, why did Zack Wilson bomb out? Didn’t the Jets also whiff on Mark Sanchez and Sam Darnold? Surely they did not have the same draft decision makers or QB coaches for all of them.

I liked Wilson in the draft. Jets are doing what Miami tried to do to Tua his first two seasons.

I disagree with you about the status of our OL.

Last year a lot of changes were made to the OL and that improved OL played well under a 1st time HC. Injuries derailed it halfway through the season. We did make some OL additions during the season to try and offset our injuries. I expect those late additions will become depth for us this season. Having that improved depth on hand this season should make a big difference when we have injuries.

I believe the OL will be even better then at the beginning of the season last year, just because they have had a year - OK, 1/2 year, HaHa - under their belts and they should be in a better position this offseason to pick up from where they left off as a cohesive unit.

I agree we are likely to be Superbowl contenders and I believe the OL will be playing much better this year for the reasons given above.

Y’all need to chill. Any of you understand basic math?

If your top 3 WR rank like this:
10/10
10/10
4/10

And Dallas top3 ranks like this:
9/10
8/10
8/10

Then the AVERAGE of their top 3 will rank out higher than ours.

Y’all having a ****ing meltdown because they didn’t rank us #1 in every ****ing category? Holy **** how old are you, stuck in your teenage years or what?

Y’all need to get an actual grip.
Atila, you're right about not stressing over another "list". But you're kind of spazzing out over people spazzing out. Average or no average, Dallas WRs are not better than the Dolphins WRs.

I didn’t ask for anybody to respect my opinion did I?

You seem to be the one needing the respect. You called me out saying it doesn’t take away the credibility of the post. Maybe not to you but to me it does.

Nobody in their right mind would rank Dallas WRs above ours no matter how many they are considering whether it’s the top 2 or 3 or the entire unit.

It comes off like you’re the one who wrote this garbage. It’s also more than just that ranking but that’s an egregious error right off the bat. Dallas as the 2nd best team in the league? GTFO with that nonsense.
lmao jesus christ. Get a grip

Atila, you're right about not stressing over another "list". But you're kind of spazzing out over people spazzing out. Average or no average, Dallas WRs are not better than the Dolphins WRs.
The response is absolutely ridiculous. People melting down over our overall Wr CORPS CORPS CORPS CORPS CORPS being ranked 3rd overall while casually saying "Yeah #1 defense that's right baby!" shows the caliber of critical thinking we've got going.

Disagree, thats fine, but my god every other post is someone screaming because of difference of subjective opinion. He's just pointing out the obvious - folks that are upset with the rankings are absolutely taking it to the nth degree of overreaction.

I’m not spazzing out - just cussing for effect… haha.

And just because you say “average or no average” doesn’t change how averages work. :)

The funny thing is, they rank Miami’s wr’s like 2nd or 3rd even though our #3 is clearly clearly below average based on 2022 production. So they’re obviously taking into account how elite our top 2 are. People are losing it like they ranked us 15th best group.

Just time to sack up.

I’m not spazzing out - just cussing for effect… haha.

And just because you say “average or no average” doesn’t change how averages work. :)

The funny thing is, they rank Miami’s wr’s like 2nd or 3rd even though our #3 is clearly clearly below average based on 2022 production. So they’re obviously taking into account how elite our top 2 are. People are losing it like they ranked us 15th best group.

Just time to sack up.
Their average rankings are too high for the Cowboys receivers. Really doesn’t matter. We agree on that. Our D is far from #1 until they prove it on the field.

Their average rankings are too high for the Cowboys receivers. Really doesn’t matter. We agree on that. Our D is far from #1 until they prove it on the field.
Yeah I mean... it's a projection ranking, not a fact sheet. I expect us to have a well rounded team either way.

Carry us to what?

We need to shift our thinking about this team.

We need to win a Superbowl in the next two seasons before we turn into the Saints or Rams and enter salary cap hell.

Simply "carrying" us to an early playoff exit is no longer a good thing and is not the goal.

Tua must stay healthy, if he doesn't he will go down in history as one of the worst mistakes this franchise ever made.
👺

Good point.
As an aside, why did Zack Wilson bomb out? Didn’t the Jets also whiff on Mark Sanchez and Sam Darnold? Surely they did not have the same draft decision makers or QB coaches for all of them.
The reason that Zach Wilson bombed out has nothing to do with football and everything to do with

Back
Top Bottom