Reason For Optimism This Sunday... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reason For Optimism This Sunday...

The Patriots problems in Miami are real.

Not this time.

As well, the media has made a big deal about it, assuring that NE will blow us outta the water. Not just win. Destroy. Make a point.

We BARELY beat Buffalo last week. Come to think of it, they beat themselves.

Not this time.

As well, the media has made a big deal about it, assuring that NE will blow us outta the water. Not just win. Destroy. Make a point.

We BARELY beat Buffalo last week. Come to think of it, they beat themselves.

This isn't the 2007 Patriots. This is one of the weakest teams we've had during the Belichick/Brady era. The defense is middle of the road at best and Brady, Gronk, and Edelman aren't what they used to be. Particularly Gronk.

This isn't the 2007 Patriots. This is one of the weakest teams we've had during the Belichick/Brady era. The defense is middle of the road at best and Brady, Gronk, and Edelman aren't what they used to be. Particularly Gronk.
Yet I have zero confidence that the Dolphins can keep it close until the end. This is the most critical game of the season for the Dolphins if they want to make the playoffs. I know how they perform when everything is on the line...

The sole reason for me wanting the Fins to win this one badly is to stop NE from getting homefield advantage in the playoffs. I just can't bare to watch another Super Bowl with them in it.

Yet I have zero confidence that the Dolphins can keep it close until the end. This is the most critical game of the season for the Dolphins if they want to make the playoffs. I know how they perform when everything is on the line...

So then we're both concerned.

Remind your self of this when were behind on Sunday by 30.

Dolphins won!! Where are all the negative Nancy's and Debbie Downers hiding at? JUST WIN BABY!! GO DOLPHINS!!!

The Dolphins usually split when the play the Patriots and I think they can pull the upset once again. I know the Dolphins have some injuries and holes in the line up, but so do the Patriots. The Dolphins play their best at home, so I am going with Miami in a hard fought close game.
Who said that?
It's why you play the game, anything can happen, if you believe it, you can achieve it.

Can’t wait to see your excuses after the game.

Lol, you are already setting up for the excuses. I’l Tell you how this is going to end....with an embarrassing loss. We got lucky last year and caught NE off guard. That’s not happening again.

Monday there will be another “optimism” thread after we lose.

Remind your self of this when were behind on Sunday by 30.

Come on 81, where's your excuses now? Maybe you'll stfu for a week.

Team will most likely lose next week as history suggests but that game should be put in the memory banks. One for the book.

Lol, you are already setting up for the excuses. I’l Tell you how this is going to end....with an embarrassing loss. We got lucky last year and caught NE off guard. That’s not happening again.

Well...**** happens.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom