Red Sox's Nixon criticizes A-Rod | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Red Sox's Nixon criticizes A-Rod

I'll put

:hail: Yankees!....in my sig.

You put...

:hail: Red Sox

For the entire time either of our teams' are alive in the postseason.

All I can say to Red Sox fans is that I'm 21 and I've seen the Yankees win 4 World Series. There are 85 year old Red Sox fans out there who have only seen 1. I'm blessed ;)!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
All I can say to Red Sox fans is that I'm 21 and I've seen the Yankees win 4 World Series. There are 85 year old Red Sox fans out there who have only seen 1. I'm blessed ;)!
You're blessed huh?

You're so used to winning it means nothing. The yanks are supposed to win. Every season is a disappointment if it doesn't end with a championship.

You'll never know what it feels like to watch a team scratch and claw for a championship, even if they do fall short.

And you damn sure won't EVER know the sweet sweet satisfaction of finally putting the demons to rest in one of the most convincing ways in baseball history.

You could win the next 5 world series and you still wouldn't be able to wipe the smile off my face.

That's blessed.

inFINSible said:
You're blessed huh?

You're so used to winning it means nothing. The yanks are supposed to win. Every season is a disappointment if it doesn't end with a championship.

You'll never know what it feels like to watch a team scratch and claw for a championship, even if they do fall short.

And you damn sure won't EVER know the sweet sweet satisfaction of finally putting the demons to rest in one of the most convincing ways in baseball history.

You could win the next 5 world series and you still wouldn't be able to wipe the smile off my face.

That's blessed.
Amen brother, Amen

MikeO said:
Pavano was big in the playoffs the year the Marlins won it all. Plus he had a great year last year. He has had more than 1 good year.

Womack was in St.Louis ALL of last year. I have no clue as to what you are talking about.
Womack was invited to the Red Sox camp during spring training last year, he didn't make the team, look it up...

Ok good point, so he has had 1 good year plus one month... In the NL East, while pitching in a pitchers park. I'm not saying he's going to be bad, I actually think quite the opposite, but you can't tell me Wade Miller (who is better than Pavano when healthy) and Matt Clement are question marks, and Carl Pavano isn't. Gimme a break...

inFINSible said:
I'll put

:hail: Yankees!....in my sig.

You put...

:hail: Red Sox

For the entire time either of our teams' are alive in the postseason.
Oh no, MONEY! We each PAY PAL AJ money, and he can send the pot to the winner. Im not into stupid "SIG" bets. If your so confident, put up some $$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
:lolcry: You're right, you are blessed. No one in baseball knows what it's like to lose a series after being up 3-0. You are the same kid that had something in his signature about the Red Sox when they were down 0-3 weren't you?? I bet you felt pretty stupid.:roflmao:

Hey inFINSible,

Just curious, how did you become a Red Sox fan?? Just wondering cause I noticed that you're from Naples, are you originally from New England or something??

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Hey inFINSible,

Just curious, how did you become a Red Sox fan?? Just wondering cause I noticed that you're from Naples, are you originally from New England or something?? Anyway, thanks for standing up with me for our Red Sox against all these Yank fans.
LOL......standing up to Yanks fans. LOL :roflmao:

What a second city mentality you guys have. Really.

MikeO said:
LOL......standing up to Yanks fans. LOL :roflmao:

What a second city mentality you guys have. Really.
What are you talking about, I asked him how he was a Red Sox fan, because he obviously isn't in New England right now. By the way, I'm sure by now you have realized that Womack was indeed cut by the Red Sox during spring training last year, and you are feeling pretty stupid that your yankees were dumb enough to go with him instead of standing pat with Cairo. It's ok, I got used to scratching my head with alot of moves made by the front office before Theo arrived, I'm sure you will too.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
What are you talking about, I asked him how he was a Red Sox fan, because he obviously isn't in New England right now. By the way, I'm sure by now you have realized that Womack was indeed cut by the Red Sox during spring training last year, and you are feeling pretty stupid that your yankees were dumb enough to go with him instead of standing pat with Cairo. It's ok, I got used to scratching my head with alot of moves made by the front office before Theo arrived, I'm sure you will too.
Who the hell is Cario? He's a career back-up who has been injured the majority of his career. Womack had a HUGE year last year in St.Louis and stole a ton of bases and was a great lead-off man for them :shakeno:

Doesn't change the fact you have a second city mentality! It's so painfully obvious its sad actually

MikeO said:
Oh no, MONEY! We each PAY PAL AJ money, and he can send the pot to the winner. Im not into stupid "SIG" bets. If your so confident, put up some $$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!
That's the bet take it or leave it.

MikeO said:
Who the hell is Cario? He's a career back-up who has been injured the majority of his career. Womack had a HUGE year last year in St.Louis and stole a ton of bases and was a great lead-off man for them :shakeno:

Doesn't change the fact you have a second city mentality! It's so painfully obvious its sad actually
I don't know what you're talking about, a second city mentality. As far as Womack goes, the guy is terrible. All you need to know about him being a leadoff hitter is that he has a .319 career OBP, nuff said. Apparently, that speed isn't helping him get on base. Face it, the guy is garbage. :lol:

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Hey inFINSible,

Just curious, how did you become a Red Sox fan?? Just wondering cause I noticed that you're from Naples, are you originally from New England or something??
Born and raised in Florida.....Grandparents brought me back a Red Sox hat from a trip to Boston when I was about 8.... Been a fan ever since.

Back
Top Bottom