Red Sox's Nixon criticizes A-Rod | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Red Sox's Nixon criticizes A-Rod

FiN.in.RI said:
LMAO Second city mentality.. TO NEW YORK? LMAO!

New York, New York big city of shi't
And everything in New York ain't always what it seems
You might get stomped if you play for the yankees
But I'm down by law, and I'm from the Red Sox nation.

You are right, Boston si nowhere near a second City to us, they are about the 43rd City. I'm guessing things have changed in the meantality of the folks around there but back in '00 I went to ee a jets-Pats game in Foxboro and I have never seen more bitter, jealous people in my life. They were so jealous of NY they didn't pay attention to the game for 1 minute, all they wanted to do was chant "NY sucks, Jets suck, Giants suck, Yanks suck, Mets suck..." Maybe now since you ahve won a few SBs and finalyl won a WS you don't have that mentailty but apparently you do b/c everywhere I go Boston fans are still consumed w/ NY and don't think for a second that your 1 measly WS outs you anywhere near the Yankees level.

FiN.in.RI said:
LMAO Second city mentality.. TO NEW YORK? LMAO!

New York, New York big city of shi't
And everything in New York ain't always what it seems
Thanks for just proving my point!

MikeO said:
It can stand for 2 years. I hate those kind of bets. If ya wanna bet....lets bet.

I gave a way where everything is up front an on the table. We each send the money to someone we trust (AJ). Can do it via Pay Pal even (save ya the stamp).

Then AJ can just send the money to the winner.

What's wrong with my way?
Take it or leave it......do I smell kitty???

inFINSible said:
Take it or leave it......do I smell kitty???
Nope. I just am up for a REAL bet with a real prize. Not some little, "loser puts this in their sig" bet.

Wanna bet $10 or $100 or anywhere inbetween or even more.........I don't care. Im up for it.

nyjunc said:
You are right, Boston si nowhere near a second City to us, they are about the 43rd City. I'm guessing things have changed in the meantality of the folks around there but back in '00 I went to ee a jets-Pats game in Foxboro and I have never seen more bitter, jealous people in my life. They were so jealous of NY they didn't pay attention to the game for 1 minute, all they wanted to do was chant "NY sucks, Jets suck, Giants suck, Yanks suck, Mets suck..." Maybe now since you ahve won a few SBs and finalyl won a WS you don't have that mentailty but apparently you do b/c everywhere I go Boston fans are still consumed w/ NY and don't think for a second that your 1 measly WS outs you anywhere near the Yankees level.

Yea but New York is still a piece of garbage city outside of Times Square. Sorry but it's true.. There are more roaches and rat poo than there is people.
I just call 'em like I see 'em. I have plenty of Yankee fan friends and they say this **** more than I do.

FiN.in.RI said:
I didn't though!

New York really is a shi't city! The armpit of America!
Once agian, thanks for proving my point. Typical second city mentality type of thinking.

While the people in NYC don't spend 2 seconds a day thinking about your city and would never knock your city because they have no reason too, the people who feel lesser and a step below feel the need to attack such a "first city" like NYC.

It's such a second city mentality and you are blinded by it.

MikeO said:
Once agian, thanks for proving my point. Typical second city mentality type of thinking.

While the people in NYC don't spend 2 seconds a day thinking about your city and would never knock your city because they have no reason too, the people who feel lesser and a step below feel the need to attack such a "first city" like NYC.

It's such a second city mentality and you are blinded by it.

:lol: I don't think about it at all. I just found it amusing when you said it, that's all. If I wanted to be in a "first city" I would move to NYC in an instant. I don't though, rats & roaches don't do it for me! :wink:

Whatever nyjunc, it's obvious we don't agree. All that matters is that ALL New York sports teams s*ck. Mets, Yankees, Rangers, Islanders, Knicks, Jets and Giants... not a winner in the bunch. Neither are most of the people that live there.. excluding the occasional Dolphin fan :wink:

Meanwhile, Boston is the best sports town in the country. New York isn't even close to the sports town that Boston is. Second City mentality, ha what would us New Englanders have to be jealous of? Most of your teams are overpaid underachievers, and all your teams are garbage.:roflmao:

You Boston fans just want to be the Yankees. You want to beat us so bad because you want to be us. I don't care what you say about Boston, your nothing compared to NY. Boston couldn't carry New York's jock strap. NY IS THE CAPITAL OF THE UNITED STATES. Our sports teams could never win another championship again and you know what, NY will still be the King City of America. It's funny, I don't remember Boston being a contender until they started spending money. Once again, taking a page from the Yankees book. After all the talk about home grown players for all these years Boston finally figured out you have to spend to win. As I said, the Yankees lost last year fair and square and if you want to say it was a choke, that's fine with me. But the new year starts soon and next time we go up 3-0 on you (if u guys make the playoffs that is), We got the Big Unit to shut your sh*t down. Boston = a racist dump. You won your championship last year BUT YOUR HISTORY is still one of losing cause your all bunch of losers and that's all you will ever be. I'll take our history of 26 championships and more Hall of Famers then any other franchise in professional sports history while you can take your one championship in 86 years and let it last a lifetime. We may have choked last year but we're a winning tradition and your a losing tradition and no matter what you say one championship won't change that. We'll see who's standing in October and who ain't. I like our chances a hell of a lot better then Boston's!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
You Boston fans just want to be the Yankees. You want to beat us so bad because you want to be us. I don't care what you say about Boston, your nothing compared to NY. Boston couldn't carry New York's jock strap. NY IS THE CAPITAL OF THE UNITED STATES. Our sports teams could never win another championship again and you know what, NY will still be the King City of America. It's funny, I don't remember Boston being a contender until they started spending money. Once again, taking a page from the Yankees book. After all the talk about home grown players for all these years Boston finally figured out you have to spend to win. As I said, the Yankees lost last year fair and square and if you want to say it was a choke, that's fine with me. But the new year starts soon and next time we go up 3-0 on you (if u guys make the playoffs that is), We got the Big Unit to shut your sh*t down. Boston = a racist dump. You won your championship last year BUT YOUR HISTORY is still one of losing cause your all bunch of losers and that's all you will ever be. I'll take our history of 26 championships and more Hall of Famers then any other franchise in professional sports history while you can take your one championship in 86 years and let it last a lifetime. We may have choked last year but we're a winning tradition and your a losing tradition and no matter what you say one championship won't change that. We'll see who's standing in October and who ain't. I like our chances a hell of a lot better then Boston's!

You put something about Boston in your signature when the Yankees went up 3-0. Remind me, what did it say? You are obviously still bitter about last year. LMAO, Biggest CHOKE in sports history....:lol:

Oh yeah, how could I forget... let me finish by saying..

Year-Two-Thou-Sand clap clap clapclapclap, Year-Two-Thou-Sand clap clap clapclapclap, Year-Two-Thou-Sand clap clap clapclapclap, Year-Two-Thou-Sand clap clap clapclapclap

New York is a nice place, but that still doesn't change the fact that their sports teams all s*ck! HAHA. GO Sox!!

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Oh yeah, how could I forget... let me finish by saying..

Year-Two-Thou-Sand clap clap clapclapclap, Year-Two-Thou-Sand clap clap clapclapclap, Year-Two-Thou-Sand clap clap clapclapclap, Year-Two-Thou-Sand clap clap clapclapclap

New York is a nice place, but that still doesn't change the fact that their sports teams all s*ck! HAHA. GO Sox!!
that might be the stupidest chant in the history of sports. If Boston fans actually DO that this year, they will be the laughingstocks of sports. Laughing because a team hasn't won a WS in 4 years....good god. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom