Redskins Taylor anybody? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins Taylor anybody?

FanMarino

HOF Pass Master
Club Member
Reaction score
Chances of Taylor coming here? I know its all up in the air at the moment with him refusing to train with the Redskins and training in Miami and to top it he has an alleged aggravated assault with a firearm and simple assault. I dont want to go into the police charges cos of legal issues but im just wondering about him not wanting to train with the Redskins? and would the fin fans have him join the Dolphins at the one position we are in dire need of.I would take him like a shot if he became available. What do you guys and gals think?

The Redskins already traded Taylor to the Federal Correction Facility for a 4th rounder next year.

Seriously though, he's going to go to jail, so there is no chance in hell we will get him.

Umm.. No.

Better question: Who would you rather have now- Winslow or Taylor?

Yikes, must I choose?

if Lewis can make a drug deal, and not miss any football. Taylor can shoot at the guy who stole his SUV and not miss any playing time.
the skins wont let him go for anything less than a 1st rounder. young great tallent like that is hard to find.

it will only happen in Madden 2006.

and like someone said before, "i would rather not have MORE convicts on this team, if it's possible".

He isn't going to jail..he's a football player. If Leonard Little didn't go to prison for what he did, and Jamal Lewis got a 4 month sentence for what he did, then taylor will get a fine and thats it.

Dolfan1000 said:
Umm.. No.

Better question: Who would you rather have now- Winslow or Taylor?

Yikes, must I choose?
I wud take Taylor. Winslow hasnt seen a down in the NFL, we have Macmike and Winslow likes his boys toys too much. Im interested in why Taylor wont train with the redskins? If he goes to jail its a non starter but what boy do we need a player with his potential. Makes me wonder whats in these guys heads sometimes when they have the potential to do what everyone of us wud die for i.e to play football at top level.

It is a felony. I know that doesn't mean much in the NFL world, but I bet he goes to jail. It may not be for a long time, but he will have to go. Like Harvey Keitel says in National Treasure, " Somebody has got to go to Prison."

FanMarino said:
Chances of Taylor coming here? I know its all up in the air at the moment with him refusing to train with the Redskins and training in Miami and to top it he has an alleged aggravated assault with a firearm and simple assault. I dont want to go into the police charges cos of legal issues but im just wondering about him not wanting to train with the Redskins? and would the fin fans have him join the Dolphins at the one position we are in dire need of.I would take him like a shot if he became available. What do you guys and gals think?

Most former Miami Hurricanes train with eachother down in Miami in the offseason, i wouldn't read anything into it about him going to the dolphins...

if he hasn't been to jail before he isn't going for this

Back
Top Bottom