Redskins Taylor anybody? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Redskins Taylor anybody?

FanMarino said:
I give up!!! why oh why do they do this when they have the world at their feet? unbelievable!! He is a stud at safety. Potential pro bowler and he throws it down the preverbial plug hole.

Being young and being thrust into all all that money! Does wonders to some dosen't it?

Every time a guy does something illegal and stupid, why do we have to discuss him coming to the Dolphins? We have enough questionable characters man. Enough of this.

if i was a millionare, the last thing i would do is point a gun at somebody over an ATV. a freakin ATV.

FireWrongstedt said:
Every time a guy does something illegal and stupid, why do we have to discuss him coming to the Dolphins? We have enough questionable characters man. Enough of this.
hes a stud at Safety and its the spot we need a player of his potential thats all. Granted whats hes allegedly done is stupid and illegal but my thoughts were wud we have him in our squad.

Let's see...

* One year into a seven-year rookie contract and already demanding that the Redskins renegotiate

* Multiple run-ins with the law, including a potentially lengthy prison sentence

* Joe Gibbs saying publicly that Taylor isn't the type of person he wants on his team

Sounds like a real gem to me!

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Let's see...

* One year into a seven-year rookie contract and already demanding that the Redskins renegotiate

* Multiple run-ins with the law, including a potentially lengthy prison sentence

* Joe Gibbs saying publicly that Taylor isn't the type of person he wants on his team

Sounds like a real gem to me!
hmmmmmm.....ok. i'll get back to ya on this .

He may be great, but, do we need more trouble? I say no... He has bigger worries now, anyone else would be doin' time.

We don't need or want him. No more convicts/questionable characters. We have a reputation for being a classy program, let's keep it that way.

MelbournePhin said:
what else is there to say? are you trying to defend this criminal??
did i say i was defending him? errr...no i didnt. not in the slightest wud i defend him. But how many players have got the lightest sentence handed out to em and continued playing. If everyone thinks No to Taylor being available and the Phins taking him then fair enuff.

TarHeelFinFan said:
We don't need or want him. No more convicts/questionable characters. We have a reputation for being a classy program, let's keep it that way.
Cant argue with that.

FanMarino said:
Chances of Taylor coming here? I know its all up in the air at the moment with him refusing to train with the Redskins and training in Miami and to top it he has an alleged aggravated assault with a firearm and simple assault. I dont want to go into the police charges cos of legal issues but im just wondering about him not wanting to train with the Redskins? and would the fin fans have him join the Dolphins at the one position we are in dire need of.I would take him like a shot if he became available. What do you guys and gals think?

:crazy:

1. Off-field issues,
2. Salary cap implications to Washington,
3. Salary cap implications to Miami
4. Never in the history of the NFL has a top 6 draft pick been traded after their rookie season...

:crazy:

I thought Flordia just passed a law that you can shoot a gun for self defense and not get charges. I thought that just happened last fall.

Back
Top Bottom