***Reflection on today's AFC Championship game.*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Reflection on today's AFC Championship game.***

Your team hasnt been relevant in 30 years, while mine is the class of the NFL. Just accept it. Most fans who live in reality subscribe to the "what have you done for me lately" approach. What my did in 1990 doesnt ****ing matter, neither does that idiotic "Perfectville" drivel.

Your'e right there Tammy. This is pure CLASS.

[video=youtube;5lk-wWUQKBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg&feature=related[/video]

Face it there Tammy Brady 12, you are nothing but a Bandwagon riding, uninformed troll.

You have zero idea what your team did before their little run, you believe the media in your neck of the woods and you have zero respect for the history of the league..... you in fact are a very stereotypical Cheatriot fan.

Even with everything your beloved team as done, the entire thing stinks of taint. That is a smell you will never ever be able to wash off....go ask your mom. She'll set you straight.

Your'e right there Tammy. This is pure CLASS.

[video=youtube;5lk-wWUQKBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg&feature=related[/video]

Face it there Tammy Brady 12, you are nothing but a Bandwagon riding, uninformed troll.

You have zero idea what your team did before their little run, you believe the media in your neck of the woods and you have zero respect for the history of the league..... you in fact are a very stereotypical Cheatriot fan.

Even with everything your beloved team as done, the entire thing stinks of taint. That is a smell you will never ever be able to wash off....go ask your mom. She'll set you straight.

you are such a petty, jealous man.

2 times Brady has gone one and done, do you know how many times Peyton has gone one and done? SEVEN times inclduing last year.

Of manning's 11 trips to postseason he has only won at least one playoff game 4 times
Of Brady's 9 trips to postseason he has won at least one playoff game 7 times

The COLTS went one and done.

Manning has played better in the postseason over his career than Brady has over his career. FACT...However, the Pats haev had better teams.

Your team hasnt been relevant in 30 years, while mine is the class of the NFL. Just accept it. Most fans who live in reality subscribe to the "what have you done for me lately" approach. What my did in 1990 doesnt ****ing matter, neither does that idiotic "Perfectville" drivel.

"Class"

The Patriots are one of the most corrupt franchises in the history of the NFL. On top of that, before the year 2001 I met 1, ONE, O-N-E Patriot fan my entire life. He's a good friend from Boston. However, since then I have lived all over this country and I see Patriot bandwagon fans everywhere! Kind of like when the Cowboys and 49ers were winning. I used to see Cowboy and 49er gear being worn all over the place...now, unless you live in Dallas or San Fran you rarely see any of it. hahahah!

Again, I'm betting that you hadn't even hit puberty when the Patriots won their 1st Super Bowl and because of that you believe they are some sort of anomaly or "class" act. When in reality they are cheaters and for the first 40 years of their existence were irrelevant.

The COLTS went one and done.

Manning has played better in the postseason over his career than Brady has over his career. FACT...However, the Pats haev had better teams.

:lol::lol: Manning hasn't played anywhere near as well as Brady in postseason ven w/ Brady's recent Manning-like postseason performances. Don't be fooled b/c he padded satts against KC and denver in '03 & '04. Manning's poor play was directly responsible for most of Indy's playoff losses, Brady's poor play has directly resulted in a loss maybe once or twice.

"Class"

The Patriots are one of the most corrupt franchises in the history of the NFL. On top of that, before the year 2001 I met 1, ONE, O-N-E Patriot fan my entire life. He's a good friend from Boston. However, since then I have lived all over this country and I see Patriot bandwagon fans everywhere! Kind of like when the Cowboys and 49ers were winning. I used to see Cowboy and 49er gear being worn all over the place...now, unless you live in Dallas or San Fran you rarely see any of it. hahahah!

Again, I'm betting that you hadn't even hit puberty when the Patriots won their 1st Super Bowl and because of that you believe they are some sort of anomaly or "class" act. When in reality they are cheaters and for the first 40 years of their existence were irrelevant.

Winning teams have bandwagon fans, is this shocking? Growing up when Miami was in the playoffs every year we had dolphin fans everywhere- isn't it interesting how I never run into dolphin fans anymore? I wonder why that is.

I despise the Pats but they run a 1st class organization, Bob Kraft is the best owner in the sport.

:lol::lol: Manning hasn't played anywhere near as well as Brady in postseason ven w/ Brady's recent Manning-like postseason performances. Don't be fooled b/c he padded satts against KC and denver in '03 & '04. Manning's poor play was directly responsible for most of Indy's playoff losses, Brady's poor play has directly resulted in a loss maybe once or twice.

Winning teams have bandwagon fans, is this shocking? Growing up when Miami was in the playoffs every year we had dolphin fans everywhere- isn't it interesting how I never run into dolphin fans anymore? I wonder why that is.

I despise the Pats but they run a 1st class organization, Bob Kraft is the best owner in the sport.

Manning has played better. There is NOTHING you can do to argue against that fact. On top of that Manning has, year in and year out, carried inferior teams into the playoffs. Manning is like Marino is that aspect. Brady has NEVER carried a team into the playoffs. Hell, even this season he played like **** against the Ravens and yet the Pats still won thanks to their defense.

The Colts, in the postseason with Manning, lost 5 times despite Manning have a QBR of 90 or greater. The Pats never lost when Brady had a QBR of 90 or more. On the flip side, the Patriots won 6 times when Brady had a QBR UNDER 80. One time the Colts won when Manning had a sub 80 QBR (79.1).

Manning> Brady

Manning has played better. There is NOTHING you can do to argue against that fact. On top of that Manning has, year in and year out, carried inferior teams into the playoffs. Manning is like Marino is that aspect. Brady has NEVER carried a team into the playoffs. Hell, even this season he played like **** against the Ravens and yet the Pats still won thanks to their defense.

The Colts, in the postseason with Manning, lost 5 times despite Manning have a QBR of 90 or greater. The Pats never lost when Brady had a QBR of 90 or more. On the flip side, the Patriots won 6 times when Brady had a QBR UNDER 80. One time the Colts won when Manning had a sub 80 QBR (79.1).

Manning> Brady

Ohhh you are using QBR:lol2: That's what I thought. Let's look at those 90 or greater QBRs in postseason losses for Peyton(by the way there were only 4 not 6):

2005:
vs. Pittsburgh. Gets huge gift when obvious INT that would have basically ended the game was overturned. Then after failing to move the ball down 21-18(going 4 and out) and turning it over on downs deep in Indy terriotry Jerome Bettis fumbles at the GL and Indy returns it near midfield. The w/ 2nd and 2 on the 28 he goes deep- incomplete, 3rd and 2 on the 28 he goes deep- incomplete. TWO shots to move the cahins and get his shaky kicker close but instead he stelled for a 46 yarder and they lost.

By the way, if the INT would have been correctly upheld his rating foes down to 77. This game was ALL on Peyton's shoulders.

2007:
vs. SD: the ONLY playoff loss where he led Indy to 20 or more points but in a 4 pt loss he threw 2 INTs that prevented at least 3-7 pts each time.

2008 at SD:
needed one first down to end game late, on 3rd and 2 from the SD 9 he took a sack back to the one which set up tough punting position and set up the game tying FG. lose 20-17 in OT

2010 vs. NYJ:
he was ok but again needing just one more 1st down to ensure the Jets don't have a chance to win he fails and sets up 50 yd FG but luckily he had a good K and he made but gave us too much time and we won.

If you want to look at ratings look at their 2006 SB run:

he threw 3 TDs that postseason and 7 INTs

show me where Brady has thrown away a playoff game(a SB no less) the way Manning did vs. the Saints?

Ohhh you are using QBR:lol2: That's what I thought. Let's look at those 90 or greater QBRs in postseason losses for Peyton(by the way there were only 4 not 6):

2005:
vs. Pittsburgh. Gets huge gift when obvious INT that would have basically ended the game was overturned. Then after failing to move the ball down 21-18(going 4 and out) and turning it over on downs deep in Indy terriotry Jerome Bettis fumbles at the GL and Indy returns it near midfield. The w/ 2nd and 2 on the 28 he goes deep- incomplete, 3rd and 2 on the 28 he goes deep- incomplete. TWO shots to move the cahins and get his shaky kicker close but instead he stelled for a 46 yarder and they lost.

By the way, if the INT would have been correctly upheld his rating foes down to 77. This game was ALL on Peyton's shoulders.

2007:
vs. SD: the ONLY playoff loss where he led Indy to 20 or more points but in a 4 pt loss he threw 2 INTs that prevented at least 3-7 pts each time.

2008 at SD:
needed one first down to end game late, on 3rd and 2 from the SD 9 he took a sack back to the one which set up tough punting position and set up the game tying FG. lose 20-17 in OT

2010 vs. NYJ:
he was ok but again needing just one more 1st down to ensure the Jets don't have a chance to win he fails and sets up 50 yd FG but luckily he had a good K and he made but gave us too much time and we won.

If you want to look at ratings look at their 2006 SB run:

he threw 3 TDs that postseason and 7 INTs

show me where Brady has thrown away a playoff game(a SB no less) the way Manning did vs. the Saints?

And what are you going by? Wins? HAHAHA!!

Wins = TEAM accomplishments. QBR = INDIVIDUAL play

I wrote 5, not 6. And there were 5.

2006 against the Steelers- 90.9

2008- Chargers- 97.7

2009- Chargers- 90.4

2010- Saints- 90.5

2011- Jets- 108.7

Also, Tom Brady had NEVER...not once...before this last game against the Ravens, led the offense for a 4th quarter, game winning TD in the post season.

The Pats have won 5 post season games even when Brady has thrown more INT's than TD's in those games (Brady has 6 total games where he threw more INT's than TD's). The Colts have won when Manning has thrown more INT's than TD's once (Manning has 5 total games where he threw more INT's than TD's).

The biggest proof that Manning>Brady is All-Pro's. Manning has been selected to the 1st team All-Pro 5 times. Brady, 2 times. Manning has been the SINGLE most important factor in the Colts success over the last decade. The Pats SINGLE most important factor has been coaching. Matt Cassel proved that. ;)

"Class"

Pretty sure that before Brady and BB showed up they went to 2 super bowls since Miami's last appearance.

If not winning a super bowl means you team is irrelevant then what have the Dolphins been for the past 4 decades?

And what are you going by? Wins? HAHAHA!!

Wins = TEAM accomplishments. QBR = INDIVIDUAL play

I wrote 5, not 6. And there were 5.

2006 against the Steelers- 90.9

2008- Chargers- 97.7

2009- Chargers- 90.4

2010- Saints- 90.5

2011- Jets- 108.7

Also, Tom Brady had NEVER...not once...before this last game against the Ravens, led the offense for a 4th quarter, game winning TD in the post season.

The Pats have won 5 post season games even when Brady has thrown more INT's than TD's in those games (Brady has 6 total games where he threw more INT's than TD's). The Colts have won when Manning has thrown more INT's than TD's once (Manning has 5 total games where he threw more INT's than TD's).

The biggest proof that Manning>Brady is All-Pro's. Manning has been selected to the 1st team All-Pro 5 times. Brady, 2 times. Manning has been the SINGLE most important factor in the Colts success over the last decade. The Pats SINGLE most important factor has been coaching. Matt Cassel proved that. ;)

His rating vs. NO was 88.5- that's not 90 or over, right? and you do realize he threw away the SB w/ an INT for a TD, right?

I explained the others, if you just want to lok at ratings then you will never truly understand.

Brady only led his teams to GW drives in TWO SBs and it would have been a 3rd if his D didn't blow it. You do realize Manning only has ONE GW drive(TD or FG) in his postseason history, right? Brady has oak '01, SL '01, Ten '03, Car '03, SD '06,

All-Pro selections are based on reg season not postseason so how does this tell us he's been better in postseason? The reason NE became a dynasty and won so many times was b/c of Brady.

Brady has played 2 more postseason agmes than Manning and he has less INTs and more TDs. Peyton had somne decent #s in some playoff losses but if you watched the games you'd know he blew them.

In 10 playoff losses Manning has led his O to 14 PPG
In 5 playoff losses Brady has led his O to 18 PPG

The difference btw the 2 QBs can be summed up in teir SB losses. In XLII Brady down 3 led an 80 yd TD drive to give his D a 4 pt lead w/ a couple of mins to play. In XLIV down 7 in the 4th and driving for the tying score Peyton threw an INT for a 74 yd TD to end the Colts chances.

Pretty sure that before Brady and BB showed up they went to 2 super bowls since Miami's last appearance.

If not winning a super bowl means you team is irrelevant then what have the Dolphins been for the past 4 decades?

Seems as if we have another Patriot bandwagon fan who doesn't know their team's history.

From 1960 (ever heard of the Boston Patriots?) to 1996 (36 years) The Patriots had 1 Super Bowl loss, 3 Division Championships and 7 playoff appearances.

In comparison the Dolphins, in their first 36 years, had 21 playoff appearances, 12 Division Championships, 5 Super Bowl appearances with 2 wins AND an undefeated season.

How relevant have we been over the last 4 decades? LMAO! Read above...bandwagoneer. ;)

Seems as if we have another Patriot bandwagon fan who doesn't know their team's history.

From 1960 (ever heard of the Boston Patriots?) to 1996 (36 years) The Patriots had 1 Super Bowl loss, 3 Division Championships and 7 playoff appearances.

In comparison the Dolphins, in their first 36 years, had 21 playoff appearances, 12 Division Championships, 5 Super Bowl appearances with 2 wins AND an undefeated season.

How relevant have we been over the last 4 decades? LMAO! Read above...bandwagoneer. ;)

I know all about my team's history and i'm not a bandwagoner so that insult doesn't really fly with me.

Why do you conveniently stop after 36 years? 15 years is a pretty long timespan to ignore. If I take out 1970-1985 what do the Dolphins' accolades look like?

At the end of the day the Patriots have more SB wins, appearances and division titles than Miami, and that's despite being "irrelevant for the first 40 years of their existance."

I know all about my team's history and i'm not a bandwagoner so that insult doesn't really fly with me.

Why do you conveniently stop after 36 years? 15 years is a pretty long timespan to ignore. If I take out 1970-1985 what do the Dolphins' accolades look like?

At the end of the day the Patriots have more SB wins, appearances and division titles than Miami, and that's despite being "irrelevant for the first 40 years of their existance."

*sigh*

I didn't "conveniently stop" after 36 years. In my other post I specifically mentioned their 1st 40 years. (It was actually 36). You questioned that post and the remark about the first 40 years. So, I smacked you in the face with the facts. Understand? ;)

The Dolphins and Patriots both have 13 AFC East titles. The Patriots have one more win and 2 more SB appearances than the Dolphins.

My entire point was, "The Patriots were irrelevant during their first 40 years." I am correct. Irrelevant is not ONLY about Super Bowl wins. And the Dolphins over the last 10-11 seasons have been mostly irrelevant, and that's the ONLY time in their history that that's been the case. If you take out the Dolphins 1970-1985 they still have 10 playoff appearances and 5 AFC East titles in 27 seasons. More than the Patriots over their first 36 years. ;)

So, in summary...Patriots, during 40 years of their history = irrelevant

Dolphins, during 10 years of their history = irrelevant.

Understand?

Back
Top Bottom