***Reflection on today's AFC Championship game.*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Reflection on today's AFC Championship game.***

We're going to the SB, yet another one post spygate. Love the whole "cheatriots" thing, bitter little kids. Thanks again for being our doormat to another SB.

AFC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In his last 10 postseason games Brady has averaged an 84 QBR. He's thrown more INT's than TD's in 5 of those games. In today's NFL that's not very "elite".

"Our"? Are you the real Tom Brady? lol... The Pats are in the Super Bowl again because they got all the right bounces in the playoffs. The Giants are playing better than they are and if I were you I wouldn't be coming in here flapping my bandwagon gums about anything just yet.

18 and NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

In his last 10 postseason games Brady has averaged an 84 QBR. He's thrown more INT's than TD's in 5 of those games. In today's NFL that's not very "elite".

"Our"? Are you the real Tom Brady? lol... The Pats are in the Super Bowl again because they got all the right bounces in the playoffs. The Giants are playing better than they are and if I were you I wouldn't be coming in here flapping my bandwagon gums about anything just yet.

18 and NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

watch the games, don't quote QB ratings, it makes you look silly.

Bandwagon? God you're so bitter. Keep going with the excuses it's entertaining. As you're typing "cheatriots" you don't think you sound the least bit dumb?

13-3 AFC East Champions, AFC Champions. But let me guess, they "cheated" ?

Bandwagon? God you're so bitter. Keep going with the excuses it's entertaining. As you're typing "cheatriots" you don't think you sound the least bit dumb?

"We" Miami fans dislike all other AFC East fans equally. Trust me it isn't just Pats fans I tell to piss off, it's Jets fans and Buffalo fans too. In fact my son is a Buffalo fan and I just told him to piss off the other day when he asked me if I liked his new hat. Also told him it was nice that Miami ended up 3rd in the division because the Bills suck so ****ing bad they can not even climb into 3rd ahead of an average Miami team.

That of course is no reflection on your character personally, it is a generalization of an entire fan-base to be honest, I find living in New York that Bills and New England fans are much more abundant now that they are winning after decades of playing **** football. Of course the Bills fans are slowly scurrying back into the holes they crawled out of......now as soon as Brady retires I look forward to the Pats fans doing the same thing

...shoo, shoo fly back to Massachusetts to make dressing for my Buffalo wings the only two things I really care about from both communities. Of course the Jets have nothing at all to offer me so as far as I'm concerned they can keep being the catch hole for all the **** that rolls out of the City.

Last edited by a moderator:
watch the games, don't quote QB ratings, it makes you look silly.

I did. Did you miss the one and done Pats over the last few seasons? Bradys poor play has had something to do with that. And if not for the great defensive play Brady's horrible play this game would have too.

I never wrote cheatriot you sniveling snot bubble.

And I'm not bitter, i got to witness perfection. ;)

I did. Did you miss the one and done Pats over the last few seasons? Bradys poor play has had something to do with that. And if not for the great defensive play Brady's horrible play this game would have too.

2 times Brady has gone one and done, do you know how many times Peyton has gone one and done? SEVEN times inclduing last year.

Of manning's 11 trips to postseason he has only won at least one playoff game 4 times
Of Brady's 9 trips to postseason he has won at least one playoff game 7 times

LMAO congrats on that SB 30+ years ago, you know the last time your team was relelvant. So pathetic seeing "Perfectville" in people's sig.

LMAO congrats on that SB 30+ years ago, you know the last time your team was relelvant. So pathetic seeing "Perfectville" in people's sig.

Not nearly as pathetic as missing out on breaking that record by one game ROFLMFAO

Should'nt you be going soon. Pretty sure Romper Room is on.

The only thing more pathetic than that is going 1-15 and being a joke win.

The only thing more pathetic than that is going 1-15 and being a joke win.

Oh, you mean like your 1990 season. Nice won there Tammy. LOSER

Enough of your holier than though BS. Until your recent success, the Cheatriots were indeed the laughing stock of the AFC East, including going 1-15 in 1990...2-14 in 1992, 2-14 in 1981, 2-12 in 1970.....and that pathetic list goes on and on and on

Leave it to a Phin fan to live in the past. I bring up his team's 1-15 which is considered recent, and he brings up 1990. How can you run your mouth about 18-1 when you go 1-15 that same season?..LOL

The "cheatriots" are in yet another SB, this is how a real franchise in run.

Leave it to a Phin fan to live in the past. I bring up his team's 1-15 which is considered recent, and he brings up 1990. How can you run your mouth about 18-1 when you go 1-15 that same season?..LOL

The "cheatriots" are in yet another SB, this is how a real franchise in run.

Leave it to a Cheatriot fan to be a true bandwagoner. Nothing before 2000 matters right?

Why don't you go hang your Tammy Brady jersey up, right next to your Eli, Aaron, Drew, Peyton, Farve jersey's.

Your team hasnt been relevant in 30 years, while mine is the class of the NFL. Just accept it. Most fans who live in reality subscribe to the "what have you done for me lately" approach. What my did in 1990 doesnt ****ing matter, neither does that idiotic "Perfectville" drivel.

:chuckle:

expectdeliveryofyourbil-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom