Reggie Bush "stinks," teammate says | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush "stinks," teammate says

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
It's obvious to outside observers that the Miami Dolphins are having a season to forget. At 0-6, the team is seemingly in freefall with no end in sight. Their demoralizing defeat-from-the-jaws-of-victory performance against Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos last Sunday can attest to that. Running back Reggie Bush summed it up recently when he said, "Right now, this team stinks."Not all his teammates were happy about that. Safety Yeremiah Bell turned the tables on Bush, saying, "He stinks."Bush's full statement, in response to the Dolphins' loss to Denver: "It's just embarrassing, I don't know any other way to explain it. It's an embarrassing loss. Had no business losing that game. We were up 15 points with what, five minutes left to go? And we couldn't win it? It's disgusting. Right now, this team stinks."Several Miami players, Bell in particular, took offense to Bush seemingly throwing the whole team under the bus."He stinks," Bell told Examiner.com's Jeremiah Thermidor. "That shouldn't be said around this locker room. We know that we're 0-6 and we're not playing the best but at the same time there's no need for that."But some teammates may have Bush's back. Linebacker Kevin Burnett sees things similarly to the former New Orleans Saint turned Dolphin."You are what you but on tape, you are what the numbers say you and right now we stink." Burnett told Thermidor. "If you're scared to admit the truth, you'll never amount to anything. So I'm definitely man enough to say we're not doing things effectively and efficiently."http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31751_162-20126615-10391697/reggie-bush-stinks-teammate-says/?tag=cbsnewsSectionContent.12

Bush replies to Bell, "....well, you stink."

Yeremiah Bell is starting to sound like Tony Sparano.

Every single week we have to sit and listen to this nonsense. Yeremiah guess what - you guys ALL stink.

Oh and one more thing, if i see you celebrating out one more time after making a tackle i'm going to lose my mind. You're 0-6 with no end to this downfall in sight. Stop celebrating.

ESPN interviewed Ireland and Sparno earlier today eating pizza..

I think Reggie Bush has been traded.

and reggie still got an endorsement deal...guess it makes sense. pizza hut=average pizza, reggie bush=stinks.

Uh- oh our locker room is falling apart. I dont know if it is a good thing since we want luck. I'm saying it's a positive

It's gotten so bad, that teammates cannot even see when they're both right.

When Reggie says the team 'stinks', since he is part of the team, he also stinks. So Bell needn't feel thrown under the bus. Yeremiah, you are 0-6 and have lost 9 straight games going back to last year. Watch the tape, it doesn't lie. Relative to the rest of the league, you stink.

I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous on Bell's part. What else can be said about the team? Does he want Reggie to say, "obviously we have a lot of talent, and we're one of the better teams in the league." Uh, no. He didn't throw his teammates under the bus, he's criticizing himself too.

Wow, this roster has some paper thin skin.

Bush: We stink
Bell: You stink
Bush: No, YOU stink
Dolphins fan: You're all ****ing horrible.

well, bell just made the problem alot worse, way to be a captain bell and show the media why this team is a train wreck. Reggie bush made a comment about the team as a whole after a very frustrating loss, understandable. Yeremiah bell took a direct shot at a teammate threw the media after he heard what bush said, bell is out of line, not bush. Also, why are you celebrating bell after making a tackle dude? we are 0-6!!!

go-on-suck-it.jpg

and we as fans also stink... wow... all of a sudden everybody stinks, the whole world stinks... the planet stinks.... the universe stinks

Back
Top Bottom