Reggie Bush "stinks," teammate says | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush "stinks," teammate says

And I agree 100% with Reggie on this. He said "we stink", meaning as a team they stink. He didn't say "everybody but me stinks", he included himself in it. Yeremiah can take his 6 second 40 yard dash time and shut the hell up.

Yup. I'm really starting to like Reggie Bush. He has been real candid about things and not pointing any fingers at the fans or the coaches or the GM. Just came out and said, "we stink" which is basically all there is to say.

I actually loved reggies response to what bell said. I appreciate that type of honesty about themselves as opposed to getting on the fans

I think that there is a riff between Dansby and Burnett myself. The communication is lacking and I remember earlier in the year Dansby made a comment about how Burnett thinks he's better than me....probably didn't go over too well

I actually loved reggies response to what bell said. I appreciate that type of honesty about themselves as opposed to getting on the fans

Yeah, I don't understand how anyone can rip on Reggie for what he said. The team is 0-6 and he said "we stink." Bell said that he stinks, and then Reggie agreed, saying that he definitely included himself in his original statement. He's being honest and self-critical, not sure what the hell you want him to say.

Let the unraveling and the finger-pointing commence !

I love it !

i didn't read all five pages of posts so i apologize. but imo what really stinks is going for two(denver game) when you have a chance to be up 13 to zero.

our coaching staff stinks and that is a no bones, no bs way to look at it. Really? are they that effin stupid? yer chas'in points why? we had them. 7 sacks, no? Yes the teams does stink but gawd damn it, it starts with the coaching staff. Absolutely no reason this team isn't imploding upon itself and so it should. The friggin coaching/mgmt must go. Sorry and again, sorry for not reading all the posts but i had to get on here and vent.

go fins 2012. ahem. gawd damn it.

oh? n jp really?
sfl. sad but true.

When the smoke clears I'm betting Reggie will still be a Dolphin, same cant be said for alot of other guys.

I think if he's willing to become a slot receiver/hybrid type of guy he will definitely be kept around.

I think if he's willing to become a slot receiver/hybrid type of guy he will definitely be kept around.

I love how loosely that term is thrown around by people.

"Oh, we have to turn him into a hybrid player."

Whenever someone brings up the word "hybrid " for a player, it usually means he really sucks trash

Teammates taking shots at each other via the media, coach joking about getting fired, lol this team is so lost it's becoming close to impossible to see them winning even 1 game at this point. The only way that happens is if Ross fires Sparano, and the interim squeezes a game or two out of them.

Ross, please don't fire Sparano. Let him work(i.e. get embarrassed and pump some fists) for his money.

I love how loosely that term is thrown around by people.

"Oh, we have to turn him into a hybrid player."

Whenever someone brings up the word hybrid for a player, it usually means he really sucks trash

Just to be clear, I thought he was a terrible signing, but the guy has ball skills and speed. He can be a solid role player with a coaching staff that is competent enough to use him correctly.

reggie definitely sticks around. he's not the problem(uber athlete) unless he demands to run between the tackles?...which was just weird. smoke n mirrors, 'n to no avail....can we now put him and daniel on the field at the same time for the love of gawd..? maybe? have him roll out to a slot position, forcing a defense to at least respect the short pass....? maybe cause a 'lil bit of confusion for the lb's? ...just for one play? no? no? no? really>>>>>? option doesn't exist? humor me.. who the efff is calling the effing offense? eff me. probs best to keep our best weapons on the bench. yep.

sfl.

....sigh.

I'm hoping ross fires sparano and then steps in as interim head coach to make sure we don't win any games. I'm scared to death he fires him and whoever comes in sparks the team to 2 or 3 wins, getting us out of the position to draft Luck

Back
Top Bottom