Reggie Bush "stinks," teammate says | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush "stinks," teammate says

Yup.

Anyone remember the GM_Davenport chat when his friend in the Dolphins' pro personnel department came on and said that Reggie Bush was a "human highlight reel"?

I shook my head then, and I hope that guy whatever his name is is shaking his head now.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Langford and McDaniel said they were in the wrong formation on the Tebow 2 point conversion. Nolan counters that they just didn't execute. Brandon Marshall publicly reports he was mad at the game plan for the Jets game (where he again dropped Td passes), and now Bush and Bell are getting into "We stink - He stinks" back and forth.
This team is publicly self-destructing before our eyes.

Yup.

Anyone remember the GM_Davenport chat when his friend in the Dolphins' pro personnel department came on and said that Reggie Bush was a "human highlight reel"?

I shook my head then, and I hope that guy is shaking his head now.

GM Davenport was a clown in hindsight. The guy didn't get anything right.

GM Davenport was a clown in hindsight. The guy didn't get anything right.

No way. I don't agree with that at all. The guy absolutely knows his stuff. I disagreed -- and have disagreed -- with a bunch of the stuff this FO has done, but I know I didn't see this avalanche of suck coming and don't feel that makes me a "clown."

You know what else stinks......us having to start talking about the draft 2 weeks into the season, every single year....when the draft is the best thing you have to talk about then you know the whole team is bad.

Ozzy rules!!

Now all we need is the fist pumping meatball holding a presser telling us it isn't the best 53 players but the right 53 players. Or better yet the good men in his locker room. Roflmao

All he had to say is we all stink together as a team. But no. Finger pointing instead. What a disaster.

Eventually a team unravels when they STINK as bad as we do. Eventually fingerpointing begins and the coach loses the team. This is the beginning of the end. It will only get uglier as the losses continue to pile up.

And I agree 100% with Reggie on this. He said "we stink", meaning as a team they stink. He didn't say "everybody but me stinks", he included himself in it. Yeremiah can take his 6 second 40 yard dash time and shut the hell up.

Back
Top Bottom