Reggie Bush "stinks," teammate says | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush "stinks," teammate says

If I was on an 0-6 team I would agree that we stink and would not get offended. What do these guys think they're a good team. You are what your record says you are and the Dolphins stink. In fact stink is too mild of a word.

Reggie can say he stinks all he wants. Its true, he may be some uber athlete, but he has stunk his whole NFL career. Yea, he was on a Superbowl team, but he still stunk on that Superbowl team. Bell is about the only player on the team trying. I'd get a little pissed if the biggest media name on the team is trying to demotivate his team by publicly saying they all stink. Bell is refusing to lie down. I hope others follow his lead and not Reggie's.

Theyre both right. Reggie Bush stinks. But he is part of the whole team that severely stinks.

Not one player is impressing me at this current time. I couldnt pick one player if you asked me to tell you who i thought was playing the best right now. NOBODY is playing even decent right now.

kj
Theyre both right. Reggie Bush stinks. But he is part of the whole team that severely stinks.

Not one player is impressing me at this current time. I couldnt pick one player if you asked me to tell you who i thought was playing the best right now. NOBODY is playing even decent right now.

I disagree. Daniel Thomas has played better than decent football (when he's actually healthy and not out injured).. And Mike Pouncey has played admirably for a rookie. He's got a good 'mean streak' to him and shows great effort, as well as great mobility for a center. He's played quite hard sacrificing his body and seems to be on a mission competing with his brother.

He's a little better than I thought he would be over the first 6 games of his NFL career. Too bad for him he's playing next to total garbage like Incognito, Carey and Colombo (as well as Jake Long who looks to be playing injured and not himself). Make no mistake about it, the rookie Mike Pouncey has clearly been our best offensive lineman this year. He has shown a considerable amount of "panache" compared to everyone else on that line

Stick Pouncey on a good off season weight lifting program adding some strength, as well as some more pro experience, and Pouncey easily has the potential to be a perennial Top 3 or Top 5 (at worst) center in the NFL. And he will certainly see some Pro Bowl nods earlier rather than later in his career.

Those 2 players are definitely "keepers" moving forward into the future. What I would do if I were the Dolphins is stick Jake Long on IR and out for the season. Or if I were Ross I'd force the FO's hand and make them put Jake on IR (sympathy for the Michigan connection). Let him fully heal because it looks like he's not fully recovered from last year's injuries. Thus allowing Andrew Luck to not only have a very good 2nd year RB and a good young center to work with, but a fully healthy and premier left tackle as well. And hopefully the next regime sees the importance of bringing in an athletic and quick TE for the young franchise QB.

Let the current QB's get killed out there without Long. 0-16 baby ! And Stick Carey, Jerry, Garner or whoever at LT and allow Long to heal for a bounceback season next year.

Reggie Bush basically clarified his comments and said he included himself there too because he's a part of the team. And if someone on the Dolphins didn't like it, Bush said "Good." he also said eveyrone to has behave like men and MAN UP.

Back
Top Bottom