Remember our last Playoff Win? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember our last Playoff Win?

Dick Pepperwood

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dolphins Colts 2000.

I was at the Game. We won in OT Dude! I was wearing a Jason Taylor Jersey. Lamar Miller had a monster game running the ball. Jay Fiedler was our QB.
We were stoked leaving that game, we tailgated pre and post, our whole gang. The following week, we got smoked in Oakland. I remember Fielder's first pass was intercepted and taken back for a touchdown, and just like that, I knew that game was over, we watched it at Shula2 in Miami Lakes.

Cant believe how long it's been. 14 Years man. Watching the 49ers and Panthers now, and you realize we are not any closer to getting back there.
We have no running back, need a whole new O-Line with the exception of Pouncey. Still looking for a Tight End.

I really hope Tannehill is the real deal. 15-17 is not going to cut it. Look at the QB play already in these playoffs. We need to find playmakers, on both sides of the ball. Heading into the 2014 season are still rebuilding. We cant waste anymore time with mediocre players, no matter where they were drafted. Many of these teams turned it around, in one or two years. Sick of Chad Henne's, Daunte Culpeppers, Cleo Lemon, Joey Harrington, Aj Feeley types, I have suffered through all of them, Bad coaches, Cam, Tony, Dave. We need the right Coach, and right QB. Is that Philbin and Tannehill? We will find out this year, are we even close to winning a playoff game? If we can get there next year, maybe. If not starting over again, and Ill keep watching and drinking dude.

Manning is bad in the playoffs even back then.

Great game. Obviously I had a lot of fun at the game. Miss a lot of those guys. Surtain, Madison, Thomas, Taylor, Bowens, Webb, Ruddy, McDuffie, Gadsden. Still won despite Fiedler's 3 int's.

I remember it and it saddens me to no end that THATS the last playoff win for us.

Took an absolute monster game from Lamar Smith to pull it off... i remember him being nearly dead in the end zone after a TD. Went in the next week and rushed for like 30 yards or something.

I wish Miami had WRs that high point the ball. SF playmakers are always bailing out Kaepernick with his high fastballs.

Also Kaepernick is playing like ****.

Ya unfortunately I think I remember the following week clearer.. DAMN IT!!

It was actually just over 13 years ago. Which means that one needs to be at least a high school junior to have even vague memories of the last time the Dolphins won a playoff game.

Back
Top Bottom