Remember our last Playoff Win? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Remember our last Playoff Win?

I remember watching that game with my parents at a hotel in Naples. It must have been blacked out locally because we made the drive across Alligator Alley, like old times sake. We did that for the 1971 AFC Championship Game, the one with the famous Dick Anderson interception return for a touchdown. This time I flew home from Las Vegas for Christmas and we decided to trek to Naples once it was blacked out.

We ate at the Naples Cracker Barrel after the game. Mom loved Cracker Barrel so dad and I always let her choose that chain, even if we weren't thrilled by it. I remember being a bit queasy during the meal because I remembered that there was a famous late night mass murder at that restaurant a few years earlier, one that was covered extensively on a true crime message board that I frequented.

Just checked ... it was 3 yards. Ouch. I remembered Smith having a bad day, but not a 3 yards total rushing kinda day. Didn't help the cause that Fiedler threw another 3 int's, giving him 6 int's in two consecutive playoff games.
Sounds like Andrew Luck numbers

Back
Top Bottom