Report: Dolphins locker room would “revolt” if Laremy Tunsil traded | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins locker room would “revolt” if Laremy Tunsil traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the world do this organization possible propose trading Tunsil? Like How? Like Why?
You got him in the 1st round #13 overall...What possible return could you get back to justify a trade?

The only thing I can think of, as I said before , is Tunsil reps an MIA have talked contract extension and MIA FO thinks the amounts/years are way to high- I can't come up with anything else. (not saying I agree with it either but...).

Damn it. Sitting here thinking about it. I thought it strange how Tunsil sat out the entire pre-season. It all makes sense now, and I hate it. They better get a hell of a lot for him.

I have a large supply of pitchforks and torches for rent.

The only thing I can think of, as I said before , is Tunsil reps an MIA have talked contract extension and MIA FO thinks the amounts/years are way to high- I can't come up with anything else. (not saying I agree with it either but...).

Logically that's the only thing that kinda makes sense. We all know without question Tunsil's contract is going to be something serious.

Adam Beasley is the type of writer that asks leading questions to specifically elicit the response he wants. He is partly responsible for our poor reputation around the league.

The fact that someone is making a point to leak this to Beasley means that Grier is legit considering it. Scary thought.

Damn it. Sitting here thinking about it. I thought it strange how Tunsil sat out the entire pre-season. It all makes sense now, and I hate it. They better get a hell of a lot for him.

Tunsil played a couple series vs Tampa. The odd thing was the late pull from the Jags game.

Very disappointed right now. Don't want to believe Beasley. But like someone has suggested, if a player leaked it, the possibility of this happening may be real.

I'm at a loss on this one. You give a way a top talent that younger, plays at a more premium position, for what we know isn't a problem maker, has 2 years left on a rookie contract and seems to want to be here... for......An older player, that's going to demand huge money and may not even want to play for us...

WTF?
I agee 100 percent. I am getting mad thinking about it.

Tunsil played a couple series vs Tampa. The odd thing was the late pull from the Jags game.
Didn't know that, interesting. This is either a bunch of BS, or the Phins wanted to ensure he'd be healthy for game 1 or their negotiations went wrong and they looked to keep him healthy to trade him. This is such an awful rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom