Report: Dolphins locker room would “revolt” if Laremy Tunsil traded | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins locker room would “revolt” if Laremy Tunsil traded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry, but I just don’t think there are enough high draft picks in the world to trade Tunsil for possibly only 1 year from Clowney. LT is close to a once-in-a-generation talent at what is considered 1 of the 4 major key positions in pro football, he’s still on his rookie deal and we have a chance to make him a lifelong Dolphin. While pass rusher is another of these 4 positions the money we’d have to spend now and the potential not to be able to keep him beyond 2 franchised years makes this too rich for my blood. I hope this isn’t the direction we’re looking at going.

I'm sending Luca Brasi from the Godfather to make Chris Grier an Offer he can't Refuse. Or else he sleeps with the Fishes!!! Who says No?

I do think flores wants Clowney but unless you guarentee Tua, I wouldn't move tunsil. (Left handed QB)
I'd be concerned if he was willing to sacrifice his offense for another defensive player. We saw what happened when Gase neglected the defense and that did not do him any good. Gotta find some kind of balance and keep your talent.

You run a huge risk when you don't protect your QB. Even if it is tua, you feel comfortable with the right side of the line? You know Flores and his staff can work some scarnecchia magic and churn out quality linemen? That's a ton of faith to put in a coach who enters his first year.

I just remember how grigson threw tons of money at the defense because Andrew luck was going to elevate the offense on his own. Now a future great was pummeled into retirement because it was too late before they said "we gotta protect him". Same thing is happening in buffalo with Josh Allen. They may have a great defense but their offensive talent is questionable. But they believe Allen will overcome that because of his talent.

If it happens then its the same old bullshit phins....simply boycott them. Its the only thing they will understand.

Or you could look at it from the perspective that we have a bottom 3 oline already with him so why not improve other areas of the team haha We are getting Tua so the left tackle wont be valued as high.

With that said, I still dont think we are getting Clowney or moving Tunsil.

anyone getting stupid adware with their posts???? I cant type a response without some screen and when I post it brings up BAMA crap

Yes some are and we are working to fix it

Only logical explanation for this is Tunsil flat out told the Fins he wont play for them when his contract expires...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom