Report: Dolphins Told Ryan Tannehill He’ll Start If They Draft A First-round Qb | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Dolphins Told Ryan Tannehill He’ll Start If They Draft A First-round Qb

Drafting a lb... That not going help us won game.. you think a rookie is better than Suh. He tried and fail. It still go take this guy 2 to 3 yr to be good. If he is good after 5 yr. He go want big contract... Dolphins will be too cheap and let him walk .

Then tell me, what would the Jaguars be without Telvin Smith and Myles Jack?

Won't help them win games? Lol. I can't with you man.

Then tell me, what would the Jaguars be without Telvin Smith and Myles Jack?

Won't help them win games? Lol. I can't with you man.

Blake Bortles played better in a stretch this year than Tannehill has played in any of his career ever. Let that sink in

Go ahead, draft a QB in the first. Watch him get pummeled for a couple of years and then see the "our QB sucks" crowd whip out the pitch forks.

No thanks. Build a damn team that doesn't suck at far too many positions on the field.

How bout take your man crush goggles off for one thread and think about the Miami Dolphins as a team moving forward! Please just once!

I am not big fan off bortles thill17 is better than him. Bortles hold that team back from sb

No matter what, you're the starter? What kind of bullshit is that? SMH this team, man.

I believe that would be called "hedging your bet". If Tannehill is mediocre then they'll decide at some point , if they're smart, to move on......if not - then rightly go down in flames with him if they choose to be hardheaded about it and not replace him.

Blake Bortles played better in a stretch this year than Tannehill has played in any of his career ever. Let that sink in
Lol. One of the most ridiculous statements I have ever seen posted on here. The Jaguars win in spite of Bortles. Bortles is the worst starting QB I have ever seen in the NFL.

Bortles basically had a similar stretch (if not slightly better) to tannehill’s 7-1 stretch where he was “dropping dimes” before he got hurt.

With quotes like this, never speak of anyone elses goggles again lol

Lol. One of the most ridiculous statements I have ever seen posted on here. The Jaguars win in spite of Bortles. Bortles is the worst starting QB I have ever seen in the NFL.

When Tannehill has a stretch of games like below while making a playoff push we can put him in the same breath as Blake Bortles.

I’m being somewhat facetious but the facts are the facts. It’s not like Tannehill is way better than Bortles

Attachments

• CA0B8DBC-39C5-42C0-BD48-1812929CCFB5.jpeg
    CA0B8DBC-39C5-42C0-BD48-1812929CCFB5.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5
Go ahead, draft a QB in the first. Watch him get pummeled for a couple of years and then see the "our QB sucks" crowd whip out the pitch forks.

No thanks. Build a damn team that doesn't suck at far too many positions on the field.

I agree! But, the current regime is unable to build/coach/develop a good team, so a housecleaning is needed.

Future is not mortgaged by a pick or a couple of picks. Future is mortgaged by what has already happened to us, investing in a guy who has not done anything in 6 seasons. That's a waste of time, and that is what is meant by a five-year mistake when you select a QB. You play him, and nothing happens while he's under contract. That's what already happened to us, and to Detroit, and to some other teams. It's just the way things work. And you have to move on at some point.

Similar thing happened to Brees, Rivers, Flacco, Eli. They earned their contracts six years ago, but last six year have been a waste of time. And now those teams are looking for QBs. They have to do what they have to do to move on, to get something done. They can't waste any more time.

Last edited:
This confirms best defensive player tonight. They are playing this beautifully let’s see if they get leapfrogged.

Back
Top Bottom