Report: Flores-dolphins Deal Already Completed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Flores-dolphins Deal Already Completed

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
It’s a done deal.

Flores is said to be assembling a coaching staff already, with former Lions and Colts head coach Jim Caldwell reportedly in line to become Flores' top assistant.

Former Patriots and Packers defensive assistant Patrick Graham is rumored to be joining the Dolphins staff as defensive coordinator.

Pats wide receivers coach Chad O'Shea, a 10-year assistant in New England, could join Flores in Miami as offensive coordinator.

https://985thesportshub.com/2019/01/24/report-flores-dolphins-deal-already-completed/

It’s a done deal.

Flores is said to be assembling a coaching staff already, with former Lions and Colts head coach Jim Caldwell reportedly in line to become Flores' top assistant.

Former Patriots and Packers defensive assistant Patrick Graham is rumored to be joining the Dolphins staff as defensive coordinator.

Pats wide receivers coach Chad O'Shea, a 10-year assistant in New England, could join Flores in Miami as offensive coordinator.

https://985thesportshub.com/2019/01/24/report-flores-dolphins-deal-already-completed/

We already know it's basically done and the staff is more or less assembled, but it can't be officially done until after the SB. McDaniels to Indy was done last year.

Don’t we already know these things?
Im pretty sure the Colts felt they “already knew those things” re. Mc Daniels. And they were proven dead wrong.

But yeah. We kinda figured he was the guy, but feels more set in stone now

So then Miami will be up for tampering charges soon? If it's a 'done deal' then that means a salary was discussed and agreed upon and that is something you can't do while a coach or a player is still employed with another team. Correct? That's the way I understand it at least. If so then if thr Pats want to be assholes they could level tampering and cost Miami draft picks.

So then Miami will be up for tampering charges soon? If it's a 'done deal' then that means a salary was discussed and agreed upon and that is something you can't do while a coach or a player is still employed with another team. Correct? That's the way I understand it at least. If so then if thr Pats want to be assholes they could level tampering and cost Miami draft picks.

They can announce the intentions to hire him now they just cant announce him or out pen to paper get. But everything can be agreed to

consolidation on information article

hope we land the Patriots guy as our OC

the momentum here is refreshing

Also let me say this technically the only people we cannot officially sign are members of the Pats or Rams staffs. Would not shock me if you started seeing assistants sign soon

Im pretty sure the Colts felt they “already knew those things” re. Mc Daniels. And they were proven dead wrong.

But yeah. We kinda figured he was the guy, but feels more set in stone now
That deal with the Colts never happens. I cannot think of another instance like that really.

Gotta admit that this new direction (vs. flavor of the month) is either going to be a tremendous success or tremendous failure. It's risky, but at least better than doing the same thing over and over and going around .500 every year.

That deal with the Colts never happens. I cannot think of another instance like that really.

belichick_napkin_sm_010418_1280x720_1129354307755.jpg

Back
Top Bottom