Report: Flores-dolphins Deal Already Completed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Flores-dolphins Deal Already Completed

It's been a done deal for weeks....

Caldwell makes a lot of sense. Not having a successful veteran coach to lean on is something that I think really hurt Adam Gase.

Looks like we'll see a Patriots offense and defense here in Miami, or something similar.

Caldwell makes a lot of sense. Not having a successful veteran coach to lean on is something that I think really hurt Adam Gase.

Looks like we'll see a Patriots offense and defense here in Miami, or something similar.
Actually he had his father in law Joe Vitt come in as an "advisor" in 2017 before worming his way into an organizational job. I've always maintained that once his dinosaur FIL was in his ear, you could see a change in Gase, and not for the better.

So then Miami will be up for tampering charges soon? If it's a 'done deal' then that means a salary was discussed and agreed upon and that is something you can't do while a coach or a player is still employed with another team. Correct? That's the way I understand it at least. If so then if thr Pats want to be assholes they could level tampering and cost Miami draft picks.
Wouldn’t that be so Miami, though? Actually, it would be more Miami if they lost their first round draft pick for next year and Brian Flores backed out of the contract after the SB. Now THAT would be the Dolphins we all know!

Flores will be the HC and barking Richards will stay in Dallas

Wouldn’t that be so Miami, though? Actually, it would be more Miami if they lost their first round draft pick for next year and Brian Flores backed out of the contract after the SB. Now THAT would be the Dolphins we all know!
Flores does not have a contract just an agreement.

Saw this on Twitter today. Made me happy Dolphins chose Flores:

https://twitter.com/jonmachota
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...d-head-coaching-job-no-guarantee-wouldve-left

Kris Richard on the Cowboys: “This is a first-class organization. ... If I would’ve been chosen (for a head coaching job), there’s no guarantee that I would’ve left. I gave them my word that whatever decision was going to be made I would come back to the table and talk to them.”

Glad Fins weren’t used to get a better deal in Dallas.

Last edited:
Actually he had his father in law Joe Vitt come in as an "advisor" in 2017 before worming his way into an organizational job. I've always maintained that once his dinosaur FIL was in his ear, you could see a change in Gase, and not for the better.
Vaark is not a Joe Vitt fan!

Back
Top Bottom