Report: Flores-dolphins Deal Already Completed | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Flores-dolphins Deal Already Completed

One more article

ATLANTA — Brian Flores prefers not to say how long his hours are. In his job, and on this team, you don’t take pride in how late you stay at the office—everyone else is staying late, too.

But no matter what time of night the Patriots’ defensive play-caller has left Gillette Stadium this winter—10 p.m., 11 p.m., or even later—he never goes straight home. His first stop is always at a condominium in North Attleborough, Mass., a few minutes from his house

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/01/29/b...nator-mother-cancer-miami-dolphins-head-coach

One more article

ATLANTA — Brian Flores prefers not to say how long his hours are. In his job, and on this team, you don’t take pride in how late you stay at the office—everyone else is staying late, too.

But no matter what time of night the Patriots’ defensive play-caller has left Gillette Stadium this winter—10 p.m., 11 p.m., or even later—he never goes straight home. His first stop is always at a condominium in North Attleborough, Mass., a few minutes from his house

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/01/29/b...nator-mother-cancer-miami-dolphins-head-coach
Yet another article reinforcing the image that Flores is a quality person with an outstanding work ethic. It seems like his mom, even in their hard-scrabble environment instilled many of those desirable habits in him. However selfishly speaking, it does sadly seem that her days are numbered and I can't help but wonder how much of a distraction her demise will prove to be.

Yet another article reinforcing the image that Flores is a quality person with an outstanding work ethic. It seems like his mom, even in their hard-scrabble environment instilled many of those desirable habits in him. However selfishly speaking, it does sadly seem that her days are numbered and I can't help but wonder how much of a distraction her demise will prove to be.

I thought the same as you reading that, probably cause I just lost my mom in September. I can honestly say that it has changed me, particularly my approach to work-I’m not sure if it’s temporary or permanent.

he wanted to be a gm? how does that make a good fit for a head coach?

man I don't know I think id want a head coach who always wanted to be a head coach. I don't like hearing that if that's accurate. kinda comes across as a stepping stone to me.

man I don't know I think id want a head coach who always wanted to be a head coach. I don't like hearing that if that's accurate. kinda comes across as a stepping stone to me.
Like Gase?

makes me wonder if he's coming in head coach and gm even if he doesn't have the latter title

they gonna ler him buy the groceries?

Last edited:
Ruth was a pitcher, a fine one. Won 23 games one year. They only switched him up to get him in more games, because he was such a great hitter.
Exactly! Ruth once exposed to hitting in the big league was a better hitter than pitcher; ditto Julian Edelman who no doubt grew up wanting to be a QB and actually got to be a decent one for Kent State, never aspired to be a top notch receiver prior to being drafted by NE.

The fact that Flores aspired to running an organization but circumstantially got trained to run a team does not mean he will not one day run an organization and if anything speaks higher of him!

I think you are making a bigger deal than it is hoops. People sometimes take a little bit of time to find out exactly what they want to do, while others know instantly. One way isn't right over the other.

Back
Top Bottom