Report: Lions, Titans among teams showing interest in Kenyan Drake | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Lions, Titans among teams showing interest in Kenyan Drake

Titans are in a better position than the Lions to compete for a playoff spot. Frankly, I don't see either the Lions or Titans making a run so there may not actually be that much interest for a mediocre player in the final year of his contract who is going to be looking to get paid. Our best chance would be a team fighting for a playoff spot that needs an additional RB and right now there doesn't appear to be any.

Like this entire roster, they get an audition and if they succeed they get playing time. Ballage has fallen by the wayside and now it seems Walton has rushed past Drake, so yes trade him as it then opens up a chance for Laird or Gaskin to show some thing.

Like this entire roster, they get an audition and if they succeed they get playing time. Ballage has fallen by the wayside and now it seems Walton has rushed past Drake, so yes trade him as it then opens up a chance for Laird or Gaskin to show some thing.
Im with you on that. I wanna see both of those guys get some reps.

multiple teams being interested is a good thing for us. Gives us leverage in a bidding war. I could see us getting a 3rd or 4th for him if at least 2 teams really want him.

While I absolutely have no faith in Chris Grier as a GM, the man can undoubtedly get value in trades. He just doesnt know what to do with the great picks once he gets them.

Last edited:
multiple teams being interested is a good thing for us. Gives us leverage in a bidding war. I could see us getting a 3rd or 4th for him if at least 2 teams really want him.

While I absolutely have no faith in Chris Grier as a GM, the man can undoubtedly get value in trades. He just doesnt know what to do with the great picks once he gets them.
Dude, we've been down this road a million times. Grier isn't the only one evaluating the pics, his name is on them as a result of his title and the final decision falls on him but don't think Reggie McKenzie and Marvin Allen won't have heavy hands in the selections. That's the reason they were brought in. 2 huge behind the scenes acquisitions that will pay dividends, let's wait and see until after the draft before we crucify Grier for sucking...

Back
Top Bottom