Report: Lions, Titans among teams showing interest in Kenyan Drake | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Lions, Titans among teams showing interest in Kenyan Drake

I would be shocked if they get a 4 (well unless it’s a top team which would be a low 4 even then..).

No wonder he hasn’t been traded yet.

Dude, we've been down this road a million times. Grier isn't the only one evaluating the pics, his name is on them as a result of his title and the final decision falls on him but don't think Reggie McKenzie and Marvin Allen won't have heavy hands in the selections. That's the reason they were brought in. 2 huge behind the scenes acquisitions that will pay dividends, let's wait and see until after the draft before we crucify Grier for sucking...
Doesn't it get boring having to explain our personel structure over and over? This obsession with Grier is so old.

Doesn't it get boring having to explain our personel structure over and over? This obsession with Grier is so old.
AMEN! Cut the guy some slack, we know the unorthodox structure that was previously in place, no accountability or clear placement for blame, with the restructuring of the front office and the new personnel brought in, I'm optimistic we're on a much better track. First time in quite some years. He may very well suck, but let him prove he sucks before you convict him...

I'd rather trade for a player than settle for a 6 rounder. Maybe some o-line piece.
Me too.

Anything lower than a 4th, take one of their young players you've had your eye on. Doesn't have to be OLine.

Player for player, baby!

Reactions: BSQ
Right now Drake is playing unmotivated does not want to get hurt going in his final year of his contract. Smart by him. Drake has elite speed our other backs dont have. My position on Miami extend him to a long term contract should be reasonable put him on IR play the other guys and see what happens. Drake can play well in the NFL if used properly and the draft especially by us is a 50 50 crap poop. Be smart resign and stash the dude Miami.

Dude, we've been down this road a million times. Grier isn't the only one evaluating the pics, his name is on them as a result of his title and the final decision falls on him but don't think Reggie McKenzie and Marvin Allen won't have heavy hands in the selections. That's the reason they were brought in. 2 huge behind the scenes acquisitions that will pay dividends, let's wait and see until after the draft before we crucify Grier for sucking...

What you just said doesnt make any sense. If he sucks you will only say it was McKenzie's and Allen's fault. This isnt the year to experiment. If he ****s up this draft and the next he will set this team back for the next decade.

The guy has shown he is horrible at player personnel evaluation and if you cant see that as of yet you are bad at evaluating those making draft picks.

From skipping over Lamar Jackson for Minkah Fitzpatrick, to extending Grant and Jesse Davis, and the Rosen trade and this entire year's draft... how many more crappy drafts do we need for you to see?

Let me guess... you want to see him waste all of this year's draft picks and cap only to get 1 or 2 decent players who we will eventually let walk?

What you just said doesnt make any sense. If he sucks you will only say it was McKenzie's and Allen's fault. This isnt the year to experiment. If he ****s up this draft and the next he will set this team back for the next decade.

The guy has shown he is horrible at player personnel evaluation and if you cant see that as of yet you are bad at evaluating those making draft picks.
Even if they suck (which is highly doubtful) he will suck, regardless it's on his shoulders now and he is accountable. It wasn't that way before, it makes perfect sense unless you have an agenda and don't relate well to facts...

Even if they suck (which is highly doubtful) he will suck, regardless it's on his shoulders now and he is accountable. It wasn't that way before, it makes perfect sense unless you have an agenda and don't relate well to facts...

What agenda? I just gave facts why he sucks. Picks he made and signings he made as a GM this year. I think your agenda is to defend Chris Grier based on your opinions of him. Do you know what projecting is?

Right now Drake is playing unmotivated does not want to get hurt going in his final year of his contract. Smart by him. Drake has elite speed our other backs dont have. My position on Miami extend him to a long term contract should be reasonable put him on IR play the other guys and see what happens. Drake can play well in the NFL if used properly and the draft especially by us is a 50 50 crap poop. Be smart resign and stash the dude Miami.
5th, 6th or 7th round picks are probably 10% 90% poop shoots for all 32 teams!

Same thing was said of Lamar Miller. Drake is a dime a dozen back and shame on him for not giving it his all if that's what he's doing, although that doesn't make sense, he should be highlighting his talents for other teams to get them to notice, fumbling and dropping easy passes isn't a reflection of motivation and certainly doesn't help his cause. It would be foolish to lay low in a contract year so he doesn't get hurt especially when he has not shown any signs of being an elite back to this point in his career and hasn't earned that reputation. He should fire his agent if that's the plan, that's gonna land him somewhere as what he is, a second option back.

What agenda? I just gave facts why he sucks. Picks he made and signings he made as a GM this year. I think your agenda is to defend Chris Grier based on your opinions of him. Do you know what projecting is?
Those are your opinions, I'm not defending Grier, I'm defending the process and waiting for the factual results. Do you know what delusionally infallible is? Go ahead, look it up...

Back
Top Bottom