Report: Lions, Titans among teams showing interest in Kenyan Drake | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Lions, Titans among teams showing interest in Kenyan Drake

Miami is said to be looking for a minimum of a 4th round pick. Considering Drake isn't negotiating to stay with Miami, I think the team would take less. Perhaps a 5th or even a 6th.

Miami is said to be looking for a minimum of a 4th round pick. Considering Drake isn't negotiating to stay with Miami, I think the team would take less. Perhaps a 5th or even a 6th.

I think the team should take anything it can get. Even if it’s a 7th, it’s better than letting him walk for nothing

Based on your opinion 31 other teams GM's were trash too for passing on Lamar Jackson? We let players walk or pass pn them because they didn't fit the mold of what the current staff is looking for in a player from a schematic perspective. There are valid reasons why they made the moves they did and we not be privy to all of them.
Can this team do anything right in your world? It's the constant negativity of guys like you that drag the whole site down. If you're so troubled emotionally by this team maybe you should give it a break or even find another team, no one deserves to be in such agony, including the other posters...

We are currently winless. When am I supposed to criticize them then? When they actually start winning? Should I be like you and just be happy with the bad product they are putting out regardless of anything while disregarding everything? You wish!

This is my team and you wont tell me how I can feel about it. We have problems and we need to fix them and Chris Griers sucks balls. Accept it or voice why I am wrong. Dont attempt to attack my character because I try to objectively decipher the issues wrong with this team instead of ignorantly glorifying them blindly because they can do no wrong and they deserve our undying loyalty.

Last edited:
There's a difference between criticism and disparagement. Insinuating I am "happy" with the bad product is nonsense, I criticize based on fact but don't disparage the people whom the criticism is directed towards. Your Grier "sucking balls" statement doesn't strengthen your objective analysis and does nothing to positively reinforce the weak biased point you are trying to make.
You dislike Grier, we get it, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt moving forward until he proves he is inept. There have been questionable moves the past decade but due to the lack of clarity on accountability, you can't hang it solely on him. Is it his fault? maybe but until he fails in plain sight (which the current hierarchical structure will expose) we have no absolute proof it's his fault. The buck stops with him now moving forward and things will become much clearer with time.
If he's incompetent or as you put it "sucks balls" I'll be the first to endorse firing him, but until that point, I'll remain optimistic that they are heading in a much better direction than they have been for many years. This team required a lot of fixing internally and we should all expect, as we were warned, it will get worse before it gets better. So far they have held true to their plan and what they communicated to the fans.
Our team is not very good right now, we all know it, but continually disparaging the GM and front office is getting old. Give them credit for coming up with a plan and sticking to it. It's the first time in years they have been honest with themselves and the fans and that should be viewed as a positive sign. The years of high priced bandages and holding onto mediocre players seem to be over and at some point in the future, we should be young and competitive again. If not, we start again, but you can't blame them for trying.
I remain loyal through the good and the bad, that doesn't waiver, so yes they do have my "undying loyalty" regardless of my feelings on their direction or current state, that's what being a fan is, loyalty...

I would assume they have calculated that his eventual contract/comp pick ratio, thus the request for a 4th (which means 5th). I believe their math is wrong on the valuation as I doubt anyone is going to give him a significant contract.

if this is true, i'd imagine they are close to a deal. I hope they send him to the Titans.

yup... wake and James also back from their injuries today with their teams so hopefully that helps our compensation pick formula.

update: James leaves again with knee injury.. unreal.

Last edited:
It's really simple. He will not be here next year and this is a team that will have to spend in FA so comp pick is out of the equation. He is legit the only potential expiring contract asset we have left.

You trade him for anything . . . I think a 5 is job well done.

Jackson reporting that Mia has agreed in principle to a trade...

Jackson reporting that Mia has agreed in principle to a trade...

I like Drake but this is just another crafty move considering the circumstances. He wasn't returning and you get an asset for him.

This team is going to go crazy in the draft and free agency, not cut player FA, but UFA.

Just saw he was listed as Out in fantasy and now I see why. Wonder who and the compensation for this in principal trade..

Sucks about James going out again tho

Really was hoping for some good comp picks

Does James being injured have anything to do with comp picks? I thought it was based on the contracts these guys got.

Back
Top Bottom