Report: Lions, Titans among teams showing interest in Kenyan Drake | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Lions, Titans among teams showing interest in Kenyan Drake

What you just said doesnt make any sense. If he sucks you will only say it was McKenzie's and Allen's fault. This isnt the year to experiment. If he ****s up this draft and the next he will set this team back for the next decade.

The guy has shown he is horrible at player personnel evaluation and if you cant see that as of yet you are bad at evaluating those making draft picks.

From skipping over Lamar Jackson for Minkah Fitzpatrick, to extending Grant and Jesse Davis, and the Rosen trade and this entire year's draft... how many more crappy drafts do we need for you to see?

Let me guess... you want to see him waste all of this year's draft picks and cap only to get 1 or 2 decent players who we will eventually let walk?
Based on your opinion 31 other teams GM's were trash too for passing on Lamar Jackson? We let players walk or pass pn them because they didn't fit the mold of what the current staff is looking for in a player from a schematic perspective. There are valid reasons why they made the moves they did and we not be privy to all of them.
Can this team do anything right in your world? It's the constant negativity of guys like you that drag the whole site down. If you're so troubled emotionally by this team maybe you should give it a break or even find another team, no one deserves to be in such agony, including the other posters...

But, I thought gase was just misusing him and the new great coaching staff would find a way to drake into a feature back!!!

Oh ya . Never mind. I all ready heard about This coaching staff coaching up the defense

Carry on.

5th and Drake for either the titans or lions 4th. no way we get a 3rd. but if we can get a 3rd that would be a steal.

Lions would be a great fit for him. Hell he's a good fit for us we just need more help at OL.

your not going to get any comp picks for 2021 because were going to spend a **** load of money in 2020.
Not sure about them spending that shi* load of money. They'll look to keep us in good cap shape moving forward.

Shame we cant get a couple of firsts for howard from some desperate team

If they get Tua they damn well better. Need to sign most of an OL and DL
Sign our draft picks yes. But spending a lot on free agents not so much. We're building a young team through the draft that will grow together are we not ? Maybe a young free agent here and there but shi*t load of money, I'm not sure about.

Back
Top Bottom