Report: Miami Dolphins to work out former All-SEC Linebacker Erroll Thompson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Miami Dolphins to work out former All-SEC Linebacker Erroll Thompson

He's probably tired of the clowns running the circus in Houston. Truly an inept franchise right now.
Well, if there is nothing wrong with him, Miami should jump quickly to take him, he is a good All-Around LB...Including getting to the QB.

I have always liked Cunningham....Haven't seen him lately but I'd be surprised if he's fallen off a cliff.

If we could somehow land Cunningham After his release from Houston that would be big. After all we are kicking the tires on other linebackers he is probably the best one out of the bunch. Houston fans are not very happy

What cap space? After the season they will have a lot of cap space to sign free agents but right now they don’t have enough cap space to sign my 12 year old grandson. I just checked the latest Cap for the Dolphins and right now they have a negative cap space over $800, 000.
When X restructured it freed up about $3.6m

Cunningham might be a good addition. I normally don't like others mid-season castoff's.

Kurt Warner was on the street how did that workout?

LOL, that worked out pretty well, but you named 1 player out of hundreds on the street. Chances are slim to none, so to me, that does not prove any point. There are no o-lineman on the street that will miraculously stabilize the line, that's why no one is getting signed. If there is, name one please, I'll wait?????

Kurt Warner was on the street how did that workout?

3.1 mil according to this.
I was looking at spotrac which has the Dolphins with the least amount of cap space at this time but OTC is probably more accurate. Yet it doesn’t seem like they are going to sign anyone at this time. Even if they do have $3 million in cap space.

I like the move Erroll Thompson. He could be Roberts back up and you never know the next Zack Sieler

Talk about 'be careful what you wish for.
Making a lame joke based on a pun was one thing. Now I get some depressing morbid **** for my trouble. Thanks.

Actually, it was a reference to his situation after he was not allowed to be in anymore films because no one would hire him after an incident with some young girls on his boat.

Someone would sarcastically point out that a person's chance for getting a role, by saying "Yeah, he's in like Flynn".

Back
Top Bottom