Report sheds new light on Miami Dolphins’ bold offseason, Jaylen Waddle selection | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report sheds new light on Miami Dolphins’ bold offseason, Jaylen Waddle selection

I appreciate the fact that you didn’t just drop a lame *** one liner and take off on me. You just don’t know how much I appreciate that. Now I’m not sure I agree with all of it but I get where your coming from. Folks are underrating that long addition. That dude can do work in the middle of the field if teams have to concentrate on other guys. But I think one thing waddle has to show on the Edelman aspect of things is that level toughness. Edelman was tough as nails.

does waddle have that level dog in him? We gonna find out.

as for fit ive seen mentioned a lot by some credible folks even but I will just ask you this does a Julio jones for example produce regardless of scheme? That answer is a absolute yes. Calvin Johnson same. When we start worrying about fit so much we are trying to offset some aspect of something else that probably shouldn’t be getting drafted top 6 (in any class cause that’s how I grade) in terms of ideal value in the first place.
I do think Waddle has that dog/fearless type mentally. He goes over the middle never seen him short arm it or slow up cause he looked over his shoulder to see where the help D is coming from.

Fit is a tricky thing. I think Waddle can be good no matter what but the way the NFL has changed so much fit has become a massive thing. There is so many types of QBs now and so may different types of Offensives. How many times have you seen a guy light it up then signs a big deal with another team and he just isn't the same.

Flo and Grier would not have drafted Waddle so early if they did not think he was the one. Their futures are tied to him more than anything they have done so far. Maybe even more than drafting Tua.

Flo and Grier would not have drafted Waddle so early if they did not think he was the one. Their futures are tied to him more than anything they have done so far. Maybe even more than drafting Tua.

More than Tua? No! Waddle could absolutley suck. But if they nail the QB position then 90% of the work is done.

What is your rationale for that?

Who should they have drafted at 6?

Back
Top Bottom