Report: Tannehill lost confidence in Mike Sherman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Tannehill lost confidence in Mike Sherman

I know its speculation, but I'm not a fan of the QB saying anything to anybody about his feelings on Mike Sherman. Take accountability for your own performance young man and keep the in house stuff, in house. Throwing your college coach and Offensive Coordinator, the guy who placed you in the system to get you drafted top 10 in the NFL draft, under the bus is not something you air out to the media.

I know its speculation, but I'm not a fan of the QB saying anything to anybody about his feelings on Mike Sherman. Take accountability for your own performance young man and keep the in house stuff, in house. Throwing your college coach and Offensive Coordinator, the guy who placed you in the system to get you drafted top 10 in the NFL draft, under the bus is not something you air out to the media.

Tannehill didnt say anything to the media. These "sources" are not mentioned. In fact, I dont see any Tannehill comment on Sherman

What I got from the article was that, he did keep it inhouse. It was the in house sources who leaked it.

Exactly, Tannehill did nothing wrong if true. This could of come from someone he talks to as in friend, player, etc, no media heard this from his mouth.

I know its speculation, but I'm not a fan of the QB saying anything to anybody about his feelings on Mike Sherman. Take accountability for your own performance young man and keep the in house stuff, in house. Throwing your college coach and Offensive Coordinator, the guy who placed you in the system to get you drafted top 10 in the NFL draft is nothing something you air out to the media.

I disagree in this case. Tannehill has always been a team guy and accepted responsibility in post game interviews. Im glad Tannehill isnt playing "nice guy" and is speaking up this time around. The playcalling all year has been a joke, but with the season on the line the last two weeks, it was the same stupid run plays and the same lame pass plays. Nothing new and nothing to change tempo, especially with the season on the line.

I know right. RG3 much?

Yet, the Tannefluffers will eat this up as if its something he should be doing and we should be proud of him.

If anything, Sherman shouldve lost respect for Tannehill a long time ago. Hitching his star to Tannehill's wagon killed him. I bet Sherm spent plenty of time thinking of when the exact system worked like a charm because he had a legit QB running it.

I've lost confidence in Tannehill. He is an emotionless hack with no leadership skills at all. With that said, Sherman sucks mightly and needs to be sh$t canned.

Who are the people who spoke to the QB?

If he was running around telling media guys this? Uh, yeah, that's a problem.

There comes a time when your not a high school kid anymore who blindly follows whatever his coach says. I take no issue with guys disagreeing with an inept coach. I do think it should be kept in house, and in this case it appears to have been leaked by someone else, which is not Tannehill's fault. If Tannehill leaked it intentionally then he is in the wrong here.

I think to assume that Ryan grabbed a reporter and said "hey, just between you and me, I've lost confidence in Mike Sherman" is pretty simple-minded. More likely someone who works in the facility overheard something first or second hand and passed it on to the media.

Here is the thing I am sure Sherman can layout 100s of reasons he limits offense etc and pin blame on Tannehill. I want Sherman gone but Sherman wasn't out there making Dee Milner look like Deon Sanders!

I think to assume that Ryan grabbed a reporter and said "hey, just between you and me, I've lost confidence in Mike Sherman" is pretty simple-minded. More likely someone who works in the facility overheard something first or second hand and passed it on to the media.

Some of the people who post on this board are simple-minded.

Back
Top Bottom